The Mckenna Dilemma

14 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Some absolutely class pubs down near trent bridge and the canals... was pretty tempted to stay put myself a few times!

Spent some time down there as a 16 year old apprentice.

The amount of athletics and academicals was an eye opener for a young North East loon.

6 minutes ago, zander said:

Spent some time down there as a 16 year old apprentice.

The amount of athletics and academicals was an eye opener for a young North East loon.

Was well known there were heaps of athletic and Academical gangs running the show. in 5 years down there I was out most weeks... never saw much trouble. I put this down to most folk knowing if they started carrying on with the wrong person there was a chance they’d have a knife or gun pulled on them!

Played some unbelievable athletic football teams down there! Gordon strachan was right enough with his ‘genetics’ statement! Could have done with a few of them moving to the likes of Cumbernauld or East Kilbride, rather than Nottingham and Leicester!

On 9/23/2020 at 9:15 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

Campbell in, Ojo out is a no brainer if a deal can be done. 

I suspect there will be some decent clubs looking at him now though.  We might be 12 months too late in getting this lad before he came on the radar of others with deeper pockets. 

I like campbell too. I think he has a future in England though

56 minutes ago, True_Don said:

No statement from.McKenna thanking club, fans etc....normally players all over social media with exit statements...you would think he would want to thank the club.....

Who cares?  He deservedly took a barrow-load of abuse after the transfer request and all the nonsense he was spouting about Celtic in the papers...  he's not an Aberdeen fan, he's not even a local lad.

If it weren't for the fact we are very heavily invested in his future development, I wouldn't give a jot about the guy, now he's walked out the door.  However, as it turns out, I think we will all be following his progress closely....hopefully he performs well and ends up moving to the EPL for 20M next season!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Thats a well gay thing to get upset about

Dont think he uses social media much anyway

Aye, very needy. Typical of the modern Dons fan demographic.