The Mckenna Dilemma

McKenna is absolutely strolling his way through his debut. Getting plenty time on the ball though, far more time than he would up here. The good thing about it is he will get seen week in week out on English TV. I honestly think the Championship is vastly overrated and McKenna will look like he's far better than he actually is. And that a lower EPL level club will snap him up in a year's time for £20million. Kerching!

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a player get so much abuse from other Scottish teams for actually being a pretty good CB. Scott lives rent free in so many Sevco fans. All tuning in hoping he would make a mistake. Twitter awash with sevco fans saying he’s hopeless! Quite a few forest fans seem impressed by showing. 

If he's got any sense he'll try to get noticed this season and move on sharpish, next summer even. 

I know it's early days but they've bought 12 players and the manager is on a very shoogly peg and doesn't look to be able to get himself out of it.  All part of a recipe for a very difficult season ahead.  I think they'll struggle to get anywhere above mid table. 

36 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a player get so much abuse from other Scottish teams for actually being a pretty good CB. Scott lives rent free in so many Sevco fans. All tuning in hoping he would make a mistake. Twitter awash with sevco fans saying he’s hopeless! Quite a few forest fans seem impressed by showing. 

SEVCO fans are permanently angry because Rangers died & they walked away and let it happen.

Fuck the huns 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
7 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

They are so shit tonight. Clough will be turning in his grave. Worst thing is, they have NOTHING in the middle nor up front. The muslim-looking spindly beard sub Grabban might be a player but only after he has a shave. 

When I used to go they were far worse than they were last night!

Funnily enough, at the time, I used to think Wes Morgan was the worst of the lot!   I couldn't believe he got a game every week. A cumbersome centre half, who couldn't pass the ball and looked like he was running through quick sand!  His career didn't quite go the way I expected it would! ?

McKenna might surprise a few down there I think... early days yet, but a quick scroll of social media shows many fans saying he was their best player last night.

Speaking more generally, this topic is going to upset quite a few on here, as given the terms of transfers, we stand to benefit massively if McKenna does well.  There is a dearth of quality of centre halves in the EPL right now.  They are like gold dust.  If McKenna does well this season the hype train will be up and running!  Ryan Fraser mark II!