Tommie Hoban

Signs are promising that we could end up with a player way above our level because of circumstances!, that’s all I meant really!, as long as he stays injury free he would be a fantastic addition as I firmly believe he COULD be one of the best defenders in our league!could easily snap his rizla paper legs as well but if not could get us a nice wee earner further down the line

19 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Signs are promising that we could end up with a player way above our level because of circumstances!, that’s all I meant really!, as long as he stays injury free he would be a fantastic addition as I firmly believe he COULD be one of the best defenders in our league!could easily snap his rizla paper legs as well but if not could get us a nice wee earner further down the line

Aye, all true, especially the “if” part. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

I watched his RedTV interview. He comes across as a nice guy. As he says, if he remains injury free he could play at the highest level.

23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The Dalia Lama comes across as a nice guy ,but you wouldn't want him playing central midfield for us, facing up to Scott Brown .

Better odds on the Dalai Lama's knees lasting the full season though.

I hope it works out for the loon but it's just too early to risk signing him for any longer just now. If things are going well in November, probably worth chancing it 

5 hours ago, Tord31 said:

The game is at home but it would be sensible to bring McKenna in for him. 

McKenna should play the next two as he'll be suspended for a few after that

I agree

I said yesterday that I think Hoban will be rested for the Livi game & possibly the European game.
Playing him twice in 3 days having not played in a year is risky.

Back for Easter Road when we’ll be missing the banned 8 & then he can maybe get a few games under his belt.

He’s not made of glass, however much you all think he is. He’s just been massively unfortunate with bad injuries 

he didn’t exactly have to over exert himself yesterday either.

play him v Livi. Fk McKenna. Just incase the new Livi striker is decent & if they sign Stokes. 

Hoban has been training just like the rest. Play the cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s not made of glass, however much you all think he is. He’s just been massively unfortunate with bad injuries 

he didn’t exactly have to over exert himself yesterday either.

play him v Livi. Fk McKenna. Just incase the new Livi striker is decent & if they sign Stokes. 

Hoban has been training just like the rest. Play the cunt.

Stokes is pish, no worries about that cnut.

• Upvote 1

What’s he had? An Achilles, a couple of cruciates coupled with a couple of recurring knee injuries from them & of course the recurrence of his ankle. A hip injury & a shoulder injury.

he’s basically got over it all lol

just play the fkr. Last chance saloon for the poor cunt. He wants te play. Play him 

• Downvote 1