Tommie Hoban

Should we be encouraged that they are saying he's out for the rest of the season (which is only 3 months) rather than saying he's going to be out for a year or something? Not that it matters to us, in terms of him playing for us again. Unless...if he is only out until the summer, we wouldn't offer him a contract would we? He's obviously shown glimpses of being a quality player but the concern everyone would have with signing him is obvious.

If he could recover in time for pre season training I wouldn't be against McInnes offering Hoban a one year contract on a low basic salary topped up with appearance based bonus payments. Yes it would be risky but if he got injured again he'd be on a low basic wage. If he stayed fit and played most weeks I'd imagine any agreed bonus payments would put him amongst our top earners. But a fit Hoban playing every week would always be one of the top earners at AFC anyway the boy is a class footballer. Let's hope for his own sake he's just been massively unlucky and isn't made of glass.

I imagine Watford will release him at the end of his contract.

Well I just serviced three old outboards that were goosed & after a few transplants from one. Ended up with two good runners.

Knee surgeries can't be much harder.

Just find a few of these fat fkrs from the documentaries that are stuck on their couch & buy their ACL's (they don't need them) then transplant them onto rich sports men/women.

Easy Peasy

You should take that on dragons den, definitely get Peter Jones with that idea.

+1

Well I just serviced three old outboards that were goosed & after a few transplants from one. Ended up with two good runners.

Knee surgeries can't be much harder.

Just find a few of these fat fkrs from the documentaries that are stuck on their couch & buy their ACL's (they don't need them) then transplant them onto rich sports men/women.

Easy Peasy

You should service more. That would mean less time on here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should service more. That would mean less time on here.

Love how obsessed you & the likes get with other posters on here.

Seems to really affect your life, certainly on here. Maybe even sometimes when you're not even on here lol.

Sad as fk really but carry on ;) I'm here like an itchy arsehole you canny scratch for want of trying

You don't think it's weird that he has now done them on both legs at his age?

The same one failing again would be more expected surely

I did the ACL in both knees at a younger age than Tommie.

Unfortunately I'm just Joe Schmoe and wasn't afforded the same level of treatment and rehabilitation as a professional footballer is.

So a substandard football career was ended prematurely.

• Upvote 1

Terrible luck, especially given it was his other knee that collapsed but given the boy’s injury history it was what was feared when letting Reynolds go. Slightly fortunate that we have Devlin back but Logan’s absence meant we started without a recognised right back and Mckenna being unavailable had us down to the bare bones as far as defensive cover. Only Ball I think could be considered as potentially having experience at the back from our bench, although he was overlooked for Gleeson and switched to a back 3. Assume Mckenna back for Saturday, not sure about Logan but 1 or 2 more injuries and we’ll be left scratching around trying to fit square pegs.

Football boots

And there's your deep sea diving boots , obviously

CV boots & of course regular boots far cars.

These boots are for driving. You can drive without them but not advised to do so. Especially without the CV boots, as if you drive for too long without them you will end up back to walking as you can fk your cv joints