Sign in to follow this  
BWG

Tommie Hoban

'Heres Hoban' and a picture of him smiling leaning against a goalpost, arms folded across his chest

Shorten it to HH and manboobs will probably buy one.

Guest the shepherd

Far right reference.

Sorry, I thought it was in reference to the HH-cup breast size, not in reverence to a certain supremacist from Austria.

Edited by the shepherd

Half Game Hoban...... @@Dad t-shirt design incoming

Half Hour Hoban more like... HHH - It's time to not play a game... Him and Bryson can sub each other as he never makes it past the hour mark...

Half Hour Hoban more like... HHH - It's time to not play a game... Him and Bryson can sub each other as he never makes it past the hour mark...

I doff my cap sir

Signed until January.

It'll be interesting to see if he's actually fit enough to play in the next few weeks and if he still looks the player he did before his last injury.

Wants a longer deal now,signs are promising for the boy, hope he gets it as long as he stays injury free

Just now, Dons79 said:

Wants a longer deal now,signs are promising for the boy, hope he gets it as long as he stays injury free

“Signs are promising”.

In what sense?

He’s played 20 minutes in a friendly. 

Signs are promising that we could end up with a player way above our level because of circumstances!, that’s all I meant really!, as long as he stays injury free he would be a fantastic addition as I firmly believe he COULD be one of the best defenders in our league!could easily snap his rizla paper legs as well but if not could get us a nice wee earner further down the line

19 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Signs are promising that we could end up with a player way above our level because of circumstances!, that’s all I meant really!, as long as he stays injury free he would be a fantastic addition as I firmly believe he COULD be one of the best defenders in our league!could easily snap his rizla paper legs as well but if not could get us a nice wee earner further down the line

Aye, all true, especially the “if” part. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

I watched his RedTV interview. He comes across as a nice guy. As he says, if he remains injury free he could play at the highest level.

Posted (edited)

The Dalia Lama comes across as a nice guy ,but you wouldn't want him playing central midfield for us, facing up to Scott Brown .

Edited by Sooper-hanz

23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The Dalia Lama comes across as a nice guy ,but you wouldn't want him playing central midfield for us, facing up to Scott Brown .

Better odds on the Dalai Lama's knees lasting the full season though.

I hope it works out for the loon but it's just too early to risk signing him for any longer just now. If things are going well in November, probably worth chancing it 

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Sign him to a long contract now please or we will lose him!, another game he strolled through 

A bit early for that after 1 game.

Let’s wait a few months & review it in November after 15 games or so 

Sign him to a long contract now please or we will lose him!, another game he strolled through 

Strolled through the game, but wasn’t exactly a great workout for him.

The best kind of game for him to come back in though, a shiter where he wasn’t under constant pressure.

Probably our m.o.m. tonight but it's still too early to commit to signing him long term. If he can stay fit and remain in the starting 11 then maybe in mid-November we can offer him a deal.

happy he's back in there

bench for Sunday we shouldnt be pushing it since he's been out for so long

Hoban is our best player... and he has hardly played any football in about 5 years.