Tommie Hoban

With Reynolds and Hoban now relatively long term injuries we're short for CB cover. Looks like those who hate seeing Considine at LB will get their wish as I see him playing far more at CB this season.

Let's just hope both Devlin and McKenna when he is back after the international break both stay fit. I really don't fancy a Ball and Considine CH partnership. Hopefully Devlin's red card gets rescinded so he is available for the next game.

Oh I wasn't laughing at your post mate, I was laughing at a injury prone panic signing has ended up injured and out for 2-3months

To be fair you can't really compare a shoulder injury to the knee injury which was what kept him out last season. Fair enough if his knee blew up again but a shoulder injury is just sheer bad luck and is in no way related to his previous injury woes.

With Reynolds and Hoban now relatively long term injuries we're short for CB cover. Looks like those who hate seeing Considine at LB will get their wish as I see him playing far more at CB this season.

Let's just hope both Devlin and McKenna when he is back after the international break both stay fit. I really don't fancy a Ball and Considine CH partnership. Hopefully Devlin's red card gets rescinded so he is available for the next game.

We don't want to be rushing our one valuable asset back from a hamstring tear and Devlin is just back from a really serious injury. Considine and Ball give me the fear. We'd be as well writing Hoban and Reynolds off. We need to take in decent experienced cover for centre half. Is that old Irish guy from WBA still available, Gareth Mcauley? If so get him signed up until Christmas at least.

To be fair you can't really compare a shoulder injury to the knee injury which was what kept him out last season. Fair enough if his knee blew up again but a shoulder injury is just sheer bad luck and is in no way related to his previous injury woes.

Some players are just too injury prone though. Its a shame but we can't afford to have this boy just sitting on the treatment table. If we can get out of this loan deal then we should IMO.

Some players are just too injury prone though. Its a shame but we can't afford to have this boy just sitting on the treatment table. If we can get out of this loan deal then we should IMO.

Yeah that's true I guess. The one that springs to mind is the boy Phil Jones at Man United. He must have injured every bone and muscle in his entire body over the years he's forever doing his hamstring or groin. He just cannot stay fit. Perhaps Hoban will always be the same.

Yeah that's true I guess. The one that springs to mind is the boy Phil Jones at Man United. He must have injured every bone and muscle in his entire body over the years he's forever doing his hamstring or groin. He just cannot stay fit. Perhaps Hoban will always be the same.

Fuck Phil Jones.....Scott Booth used to get injured all the time, Teddy Scott said it was because he was just that type of athlete