Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Sky Super 6 - The 2018-9 Season

Terrific news - Sky Super 6 is back and available to play; so as per the usual, I've created the fabled 'AFC Chat League' - fucking terrific haha

Some prick on here (I dont know who he is) romped to victory last year, smashing the previous years winning total by a fucking shedload of points; so if the trend continues, all being well some lucky cunt will grab themselves a quarter million bangers - or maybe even win the whole fucking thing.

Two second places in a row for me - so I'll be all guns blazing; @@Don Fonte will offer odds on me doing the business this year (it'll likely be odds on).

Expecting a better turnout this time roud, given how popular and bustling the Hat is in general these days - so dont delay; follow the link and get your fucking arse involved haha fucking terrific:

http://super6.skysports.com/league/create-join?code=FQMJ9Q

Good luck you bunch of wee pricks

Thats it at the end of the link Daz - FQMJ9Q.

Welcome aboard son - wasting your time though; Ive got this cunt in the bag.

9/2 - fiver down Don son you fucking madman haha terrific.

Oh aye - given Mantits put me to shame in the prize giving last year, I shall follow suit this season, and offer a tasty bastarding bottle of booze for the cunt that wins. A nice one as well (will discuss tipple of choice with the eventual winner - I'll let you all know what I buy myself haha)

Edited by Dad

I'll hook you up KSL son IF required.(thats a massive cunt of emphasis on if there).

8 heroes in already - terrific.

Meant to say as well - free app for this to download onto your mobile telephone or tablets; plus well worthwhile following @super6 on twitter to receive notifications on when a round is ready to participate in.

A couple of jammy guesses in mantits tipping thing, and he thinks he's William large testis.

Laughable son haha

Welcome aboard etc nonetheless.

Up to 11 now - already up on last season. Bottle of quality booze up for grabs mind - further to a weekly chance to be financially set for a few months of high octane living.

Today is round 1 - so get yourself signed up to avoid an early disadvantage.

14 terrific bastards already involved — a quality group of folks to be a part of.

So how does this work league wise.

Just predict your scores and it'll automatically recognise what league you're in and update the placings?

If you click the link in the opening post - this takes you to the league Ive set up; if need be enter the code into the 'Join a League' box (FQMJ9Q).

Biff baff boo - you're one of the crew. If you're name is what I think it is, you're already in.

You can keep an eye on standings via the 'Leagues' Tab from the home screen (click on the AFC Chat League 2018-19).

If you click the link in the opening post - this takes you to the league Ive set up; if need be enter the code into the 'Join a League' box (FQMJ9Q).

Biff baff boo - you're one of the crew. If you're name is what I think it is, you're already in.

You can keep an eye on standings via the 'Leagues' Tab from the home screen (click on the AFC Chat League 2018-19).

Yeah i was already signed up mate.

Was just making sure that my predictions get captured for the league side of things.

Cheers

Yeah i was already signed up mate.

Was just making sure that my predictions get captured for the league side of things.

Cheers

Aye good son - just mind to predict; thats the hardest part. Hence why I keep bleating on about following the cunts on Twitter; cannae go wrong that way.

Edited by Dad