Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Sky Super 6 - The 2018-9 Season

Fuck aye - forgot to say as well; mind to 'Challenge Jeff' - this enters you into a draw to win a grand if you beat the useless countdown presenting fuds round total.

Easily beaten he is usually - dumb cunt.

@@Dad I made up a completely new account on this to join in. First name Don, Surname Fonte. I noticed it's everyone else's real names. On the minuscule chance I romp it one week do I still win?

@@Dad I made up a completely new account on this to join in. First name Don, Surname Fonte. I noticed it's everyone else's real names. On the minuscule chance I romp it one week do I still win?

Of course son - to the winner goes the booze.

10 (count em) - 10 cunts got a perfect 30 points this weekend; any of us amongst em?

I found a couple of Apex Tubular fitbas signed by the teams of the time in my cupboard! I’m donating them as “Prizes” @@Dad can decide if they’re for the winner or a wooden spoon :laughing:

The people can decide - are they more sought after that a nice pricey(ish) bottle of booze (DRS = £38)?

The people can decide - are they more sought after that a nice pricey(ish) bottle of booze (DRS = £38)?

Erm maybe.......they’re not taking the place of the booze though surely?

Doubt it - let's find out. Are you going to send the cunts from the US is my query.

OK if you win, you get the soccer balls, anyone else (UK based), booze. Seems fair.

Doubt it - let's find out. Are you going to send the cunts from the US is my query.

OK if you win, you get the soccer balls, anyone else (UK based), booze. Seems fair.

Lol they’re in Edinburgh, not too difficult to get.

A wee glance at the standings, and its first ever winner @@Tommy who leads the way - terrific work son.

Only 8 point separates first and fifth though; so it's tighter that a jam jar (the really tight ones).

No winners of the jackpot yet alas. At least I don't think so... Anyone won it?

A wee glance at the standings, and its first ever winner @@Tommy who leads the way - terrific work son.

Only 8 point separates first and fifth though; so it's tighter that a jam jar (the really tight ones).

No winners of the jackpot yet alas. At least I don't think so... Anyone won it?

Appreciated @@Dad a long way to go.One of the lads, think it was Kev, was only a goal out in three games a couple of weeks ago, a decent 21 points for that.

Aye I did see that right enough; jammy wee cunt haha

Quarter of a million to be won for free every week Rob; you should get on it son.

Be fucking terrific like

Ach we'll you're shite anyway chewie son; at least you have an excuse now as opposed to make yourself look an arsehole haha terrific

Here @@Sooper-hanz - have you just joined? Can't remember seeing your name before - and previously we had 16 members; now we have 17.

Great detective work from me.

Edited by Dad

Oh aye - sorry son.  Still consider myself a great detective.

Oh aye - sorry son.  Still consider myself a great detective.

Dyslexia’s a cunt some might say.

Whats the scriptoid with this thing? Ive only played once and got a respectable 9 points but how can I possibly win the league if there are punters who've played 'hunners' o' times?