Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Sky Super 6 - The 2018-9 Season

Ach we'll you're shite anyway chewie son; at least you have an excuse now as opposed to make yourself look an arsehole haha terrific

Here @@Sooper-hanz - have you just joined? Can't remember seeing your name before - and previously we had 16 members; now we have 17.

Great detective work from me.

Yeah I'm terrible......soz

Whats the scriptoid with this thing? Ive only played once and got a respectable 9 points but how can I possibly win the league if there are punters who've played 'hunners' o' times?

Aye - likely you're fucked to win our league, but there is the allure of winning a quarter million (or sometimes a million) if you guess all 6 scores. No bad like.

When you've entered,you can also "challenge Jeff", where if you beat him, you go into a draw for a grand.

Yeah I'm terrible......soz

Chewie - I'm trying to get you riled up you wee prick - there is a semi final to get frothy at the mouth over.

Enough with your humble accepting haha

Edited by Dad

Chewie - I'm trying to get you riled up you wee prick - there is a semi final to get frothy at the mouth over.

Enough with your humble accepting haha

Fuck you, you auld cunt!!!!!

That better?

Given your ridiculously low levels of intelligence, of course son haha

Edited by Dad

Cheers Chewie son - confirmed the season is over...and the top of the table couldnae be tighter - hoo mama

Two titans finished on 497 points; goal difference all that separated them. And once more - last years winning score surpassed yet again; so a new Hat record into bargain.

The bottle of booze (up to a value of £35ish - come on now) is there to be claimed - Mr Winner (you know who you are); please PM for the passing of the beverage.

@@Tommy painfully close son - a fucking shame. And given you received fuck all for you inaugural Super 6 victory, theres a 'haha terrific' tshirt set aside for you. just let me know your size and info - and I'll get the bastard ordered.

See yous next season folks - many many thanks for your involvement. Fucking terrific.

So near but so far. Well done to the winner, nae idea who he is on here but he can let us know.

Thanks for organising @@Dad

Good work lads, I was actually leading for ages, then fucking bombed the last month or two. Ah well, mid table obscurity it is lol

I don't believe you son - every cunt lies from time to time.

'right - that's me away to whatever',

Plenty will happen on that trip you'll lie your buttocks off about later.

I don't believe you son - every cunt lies from time to time.

'right - that's me away to whatever',

Plenty will happen on that trip you'll lie your buttocks off about later.

Nope, lying is for snakes

I dunno - he wont say. Mon son - even a PM (which now must come complete with a screenshot of you logged into sky super 6 proving your username. You will also be asked to forward a photo of your passport, drivers license and a utility bill).

Good work lads, I was actually leading for ages, then fucking bombed the last month or two. Ah well, mid table obscurity it is lol

No way you finished below me min

I dunno - he wont say. Mon son - even a PM (which now must come complete with a screenshot of you logged into sky super 6 proving your username. You will also be asked to forward a photo of your passport, drivers license and a utility bill).

Have you sent the outcall masseuse to RF86 yet or just waiting until he’s fed up of pizza?

I feel stupid Thomas OK - happy?

Wee prick

You miss my point dafty. I wasn’t taking the piss out of you.

Sorry son - here, it was early haha

Stupid old cunt.

As an aside - in light of losses suffered, if anyone would be so kind as to make a couple of 'haha terrific' tshirt pity-purchases, that'd be much appreciated.

Think of it as a go fund me with a free gift.

Thanks son whoever you are :cool: