Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

You'd have thought some of Cosgrove, Forrester, Cerny and Logan could do with extra minutes particularly given we are away to have a two week international break across first team and reserve team. Even Frank Ross too.(Assume McGinn and Wright are carrying injuries).

Craddock

Virtanen McGregor Roscoe MacKenzie

McKennan Campbell Brown Antoniazzi

Anderson Dangana

surely injuries mean you wouldn't want to have the potential for a further injury in the area of the pitch

Heard at the Cove game last week that AFC were apparently unhappy with the pitch at Cove. Didn't think much of it but with this having been moved perhaps there is some truth to it. 

Why did they agree to use Cove Rangers in the first place then?  Obviously they knew it was a plastic pitch when they signed up!!

Does this mean the other reserve games will be moved to Brechin too?  I was hoping to get to the Rangers game in October... not going to bother if it's moved to Brechin.

Why did they agree to use Cove Rangers in the first place then?  Obviously they knew it was a plastic pitch when they signed up!!

Does this mean the other reserve games will be moved to Brechin too?  I was hoping to get to the Rangers game in October... not going to bother if it's moved to Brechin.

There's huge differences between one plastic pitch and another these days. We played a lot of games at Forfar last season which is plastic. Certainly at the Cove game the amount of those black plastic pellets bouncing up was way higher than I've seen elsewhere - including Forfar and Banks o' Dee. Might be because it's brand new but if it was a problem surely they'd just brush some off...