Dad

Dads Weekly Quad

Finally - its here...Dads Weekly Treble - the official thread!

OTmSDaM.gif

Such is the brevity of its impact, I thought it only right a dedicated thread should be started, to allow all the fans/participants to follow it, without it intruding on the already terrific 'Todays Bet' thread.

The opening post is also a good place to really pin down the message that I want you to prosper and enjoy yourself. Therefore keep in mind that I am not (surpisingly) a professional gamble, nor affiliated with any organisation or anything - just a warm friendly terrific guy, who wants you all to have at least one place, where you can forget about your troubles and strifes, and really get into the spirit of comradery and shared congratulation.

As mused by terrific cunt personifed @@Don Fonte - theres a guest slot available to any who care to use it (make your intent known - if I know you're in, I'll set up the rota); the guest edition of DWT will occur once a month, on the final weekend of fixtures. The only rule is that its a treble of results after 90 minutes. Simple effective and easy to follow.

As a wee aside for a moment; as my tens of Twitter followers will know; I've been doing a fair amount of promoting of theTreble (#DWT3818) - but apparently a good lot (3 or 4), dont really bother with the Hat - so the mystique and intrigue created by #DWT3818 immediately had them thinking I was teasing a signing. It turns out, Dads Weekly Treble isnt yet well known - even amongst folks who actually are aware of my existence haha - really drove home the fact, that theres a long way to go, if Im to succeed in the creation of a brand; a franchise if you will. So be it; made me realise its as terrific whether it be 10 or 1000 - happy places are happy regardless of numbers. Synonymous with joy - thats the game; thats a world I want to belong to.

Finally a place specifically created for joy and togetherness and hope. As terrific as it gets.

So here it is - the representation of #DWT3818...the first Treble of the 2018-9 Season:

Norwich - The swift, graceful canary; as mystical a creature as nature offers; and thats Norwich - a wee bird named Delia, orchestrating an almost dance like quality to soccer. Kenneth signing made a lot of sense; when folk call the Dons soft, they thought of Kenneth - darting about, going down under challenges, flicking his hair about and all that pish. And when you pair grace and panache with clod hopping scum like birmingham, you've got a guaranteed away win in your back pocket. 19/10 to start us off.

Burton Albion - Back down in league one for the Albion; maybe too early in their journey it was last season, to comfortably become a championship side. But there was a determination to them - never shot shy; often in high scoring encounters...a real battling bunch of talent and energy - just maybe a little naive. They've got the taste - they want to dine at the table often. Expect a high scoring cunting for shitey rochdale - themselves barely able to spell football, let alone kick one or play it.7/5

Forest Green - A touch wildcard-ish for the first DWT, but its day one, and cunts can be enthused at a level like not a time previous. So when you add a smidge of speculation to a star strikers repertoire, you shine a light on them, and young Diodge will be brimming with a desire to smash fuck out of some cunts (in a footballing sense). Uninspired, tired, shite - all words used to describe grimsby town...another season of woeful useless pish. Expect a swift burst out of the gates for FG. 21/10

So a high earner to begin - 20.58/1 I got on Sky Bet; a healthy return of 107.88 for my trusty fiver. As always - feel free to join in; dip your toe in the warm waters. Let your hair down. Then spend the winnings on a healthy day of victorious celebration come mid-Sunday afternoon haha Mon the fucking Dons

Edited by Dad

Here Bebo son - if you can be arsed; let me know if theres any sudden spike in traffic; I just want to get a flavour for the impact of this potentially huge day.

The first few games of the season are even more of a minefield than the last few.

I am however, of course, fucking in.

Put me down for a guest slot old cunt.

Don't even have to ask son - on the list already.

Look at all these winners already involved; champagne corks popping all over tomorrow eve haha

@@Dad I went to put money on the Reading v Derby shite game tonight, so logged into bet365. To my surprise was £13 odd quid in there already. Bar a £1 first scorer shout the rest went on Derby btts. They scored with about 4 seconds of injury time left.

So now to the crux, I've around £55 sitting there. Should I throw it on the treble?

PPPPPS - When's my guest slot?

@@Dad I went to put money on the Reading v Derby shite game tonight, so logged into bet365. To my surprise was £13 odd quid in there already. Bar a £1 first scorer shout the rest went on Derby btts. They scored with about 4 seconds of injury time left.

So now to the crux, I've around £55 sitting there. Should I throw it on the treble?

PPPPPS - When's my guest slot?

You're first in the queue son; Friday the 24th of August - Drivers Seat. Then Milno; 28th September.

And I could never ask you to just chuck that amount of cash on the Treble; you know me - £5 is all I have;; Vegas laughs at cunts like me. But you're a grown man - decisions are yours and yours alone....do you BELIEVE in the power of the Treble? TESTIFY AMEN BROTHER

So aye - a fiver you wee prick; calm down haha

This is going to be a greasy smooth journey - be nice if there was a sheckle or two in various back bins - terrific haha

Edited by Dad

You're first in the queue son; Friday the 24th of August - Drivers Seat. Then Milno; 28th September.

And I could never ask you to just chuck that amount of cash on the Treble; you know me - £5 is all I have;; Vegas laughs at cunts like me. But you're a grown man - decisions are yours and yours alone....do you BELIEVE in the power of the Treble? TESTIFY AMEN BROTHER

So aye - a fiver you wee prick; calm down haha

This is going to be a greasy smooth journey - be nice if there was a sheckle or two in various back bins - terrific haha

I'll show my support you old cunt.

2lcmloj.png

#PositiveVibes4Don

Out of the blocks we shall burst son

I'm wide awake and fully focused - I'm of the same opinion.

First game of the season is all about a feeling - and my feeling is good.

Seeing as it's a new season and i always start the season full of optimism, I'm going to stick a blue on this here treble.

If it fails im out forever...maybe.

Hemmin @@Dad . My bet I put on the treble last night offering me more than a quid less than stake as cash out. What do they know?

Hemmin @@Dad . My bet I put on the treble last night offering me more than a quid less than stake as cash out. What do they know?

They know theyre in for a hiding son. 'Oh ho' says mr betting company, 'A wee spike in this here treble, specific to the north east...lets put a stop to it.'

Dont let the cunts scare you off.

They know theyre in for a hiding son. 'Oh ho' says mr betting company, 'A wee spike in this here treble, specific to the north east...lets put a stop to it.'

Dont let the cunts scare you off.

Confidence restored.

Seeing as it's a new season and i always start the season full of optimism, I'm going to stick a blue on this here treble.

Welcome to todays journey KSL son - see you at the financially lucrative destination.

The tidal wave of optimism that Dad brings will bring you back time after time, and probably leave you about 200 quid down for the season!

The tidal wave of optimism that Dad brings will bring you back time after time, and probably leave you about 200 quid down for the season!

He's surely got to win one over season. Even just randomly picking.

He's surely got to win one over season. Even just randomly picking.

You'd think that, but...

Aye come on DD son - 1 win will likely pay for the losses. Plus theres the monthly guest slots to cling to also haha

I'll get a blue lady on it later

If it comes in, we're on the pitch

I'll spend some of the profit on some tshirts.

Aye come on DD son - 1 win will likely pay for the losses. Plus theres the monthly guest slots to cling to also haha

My negative vibes only lead to pleasant surprises when it comes up on a weekly basis, Dad