Dad

Dads Weekly Quad

It's exciting stuff and no fucking mistake.

Toe was dipped in the pool last year; now here we are with threads and hash tags and guest slots and so in; something big could happen.

Don't let us down Diodge you wee prick; or you Kenneth. Or you someone who plays for Burton we're familiar with. Yon ross county cunt.

My negative vibes only lead to pleasant surprises when it comes up on a weekly basis, Dad

There we go haha terrific

Not going to be straightforward then - rochdale fucking with the vibe.

Not going to be straightforward then - rochdale fucking with the vibe.

I'll give you to ht old yin,

Aye - true Dat. Still time. If we could all go to our happy places - ride it out.

That's a humiliation.

@@Don Fonte you do it next week, winner stays on.

I'm in. I've a pretty random chosen 5fold on today. 1-0 up, couple teams 2 up, a 0-0. Then a 5.15 ko.

I'm in. I've a pretty random chosen 5fold on today. 1-0 up, couple teams 2 up, a 0-0. Then a 5.15 ko.

Brentford, Barnsley, P'Boro, Fleetwood, then Shef Utd at 5ish.

Brentford, Barnsley, P'Boro, Fleetwood, then Shef Utd at 5ish.

First three teams 2-0 up. Fleetwood goalless. Other game at 5.

Where are you @@Dad?

Was just getting an Indian head massage there ; Burton back in it, Norwich dominating and FG romping it - magic can still happen.

Norwich Equalise!

Such a shame about Burton - fuck off Burton you fucking unbackable cunts.

And its over at Brum / Norwich.

So a draw a win and a loss to kick things off; a difficult weekend to predct, the opener.

Apologies and sympathies all round to participants, your loss is my burden - and I carry it like lead on my back.

But Im determined to bring you success - with each passing week knowledge is gained - and I vow to use this knowledge, to help me help you. Sit tight guys - believe in the power of togetherness, and one day - you'll be basking in the sun, drinking tasty beverages in celebration

Remember - enjoy yourselves. Keep it sensible; keep it manageable. Im a fiver light - I dont eat dinner tonight; but thats fine. I could lose a pound or two anyway. If anyone is in daner of losing their home or car or kneecaps; dont turn to me - I cant help you. What I can do, is bring you a place where you feel happy. Fivers max; not a rule - but officially Dads Recommended Spend (#DRS).

Love you are - mon the fucking Dons haha fuck the huns

And its over at Brum / Norwich.

So a draw a win and a loss to kick things off; a difficult weekend to predct, the opener.

Apologies and sympathies all round to participants, your loss is my burden - and I carry it like lead on my back.

But Im determined to bring you success - with each passing week knowledge is gained - and I vow to use this knowledge, to help me help you. Sit tight guys - believe in the power of togetherness, and one day - you'll be basking in the sun, drinking tasty beverages in celebration

Remember - enjoy yourselves. Keep it sensible; keep it manageable. Im a fiver light - I dont eat dinner tonight; but thats fine. I could lose a pound or two anyway. If anyone is in daner of losing their home or car or kneecaps; dont turn to me - I cant help you. What I can do, is bring you a place where you feel happy. Fivers max; not a rule - but officially Dads Recommended Spend (#DRS).

Love you are - mon the fucking Dons haha fuck the huns

Useless old prick.

Haha aye - its not what you want, loss. Theres a tendency to lash out; and as I understand that desire, I take your name calling on the chin,hold up my hands, and say sorry.

In reply I say dont give up on me Don.Its week 1; right at the beginning of the journey; its an aside to your serious cash making betting anyway, A fiver Don; thats Dads Recommended Spend (#DRS) - you're paying entry to this cool new club that offers a comfy chair, and a freedom to be liberal.

It'll be up next Friday, and I hope you place the set of keys in the fruitbowl, for a wee game of Who Dares Wins haha terrific

Aye sorry Milno - mind though son; second on the list for guest appearance; and by that time we'll be swimming in cash.