Dad

Dads Weekly Quad

5 weeks from now

Milno - come on son. You're hurting my feelings here. Give me another chance.

Darn tootin' Don son - will have it up tomorrow, as per the request of Milno. Optimism spilleth over.

Mon the DWT

nEDV0wN.gif

Darn tootin' Don son - will have it up tomorrow, as per the request of Milno. Optimism spilleth over.

Mon the DWT

nEDV0wN.gif

This is the week.

Of course son - all and every contribution.

Take it you are up for a guest slot BTW?

Fuck that guest slot shit, it's your treble and that way it shall stay. You'll be in profit by season end, I know it.

Thanks son. You made me greet a wee bit there.

Not used to positive feedback haha

Im in as long as the treble is on here before 5pm. Busy schedule and avoiding the satanic betting apps.

Which fixtures are you pinning a tail on this time, old timer?

You wee prick - rushing me into action haha

I've got it narrowed down to 6; just doing the final checks.

I'll pm you the three first thing in the morn; that way I've still got time to craft my usual terrific reasonings for the masses.

And for the love of fuck Milno - DRS. Please son.

Dad's Recommended Spend - £5.

Will in general generate a treble offering around 10/1 - that's 50 bangers for your back bin.

You wee prick - rushing me into action haha

I've got it narrowed down to 6; just doing the final checks.

I'll pm you the three first thing in the morn; that way I've still got time to craft my usual terrific reasonings for the masses.

And for the love of fuck Milno - DRS. Please son.

What odds the 3 you discard are the 3 that come in.

Naysayers be damned - the journey contiues. Some data to play with this week, and it has been poured over.

So here it is - DWT8818 in all its glory.

Scunthorpe - A solid away win over promotion faves coventry last week, they're off and running towards title contention as expected. This stretches their unbeaten league form to 9 unbeaten, adding end the end of last season; durable, dependable and a welcome addition to the DWT. A test against walsall who got off to a winning start themselves, but last time they were were in the mecca of Scunthorpe, they lost. Heres another defeat for you fuckos. 5/6.

Crewe - No fucking about last week; a 6-0 demolition of morecambe see them the early leaders of the division. Thats 4 wins on the spin adding in the end of the last campaign - the march continues. A trip to newport awaits them this Saturday, themselves cunted 3-0 by the mighty Mansfield last week. Last team the two met here - Crewe came out on top 2-1. The upper hand will grow stronger. 19/10 for this; treble strengthening stuff.

Mansfield - As above - 3-0 winners last week, added on to five unbeaten at the end of last season; one of my personal faves for the title this year. Midfield maestro Otis Kahn came off the bench to bag a second half brace in the cunting of newport; and that sort of strength in depth offers strong backability all season long. None moreso than against the likes of yeovil, who will forevermore be dipping their toe in the non-league waters unless they get rid of their whole squad and start again. The fact this isnt odds on is a gift from the betting gods. Thanks gods. 11/10.

So there we have it - 10.17/1 I got for this trio of love and prosperity; a gift from me to you. As is the norm with my recommendations - DRS people; five pounds will fetch you back a nice wee lump to put towards a night out at the pictures, a nice meal with your loved ones - something that is reserved for those moments of togetherness and happiness.

Or of course, you could just put it in a pot labelled 'DWT' and watch, as it fills up with notes and coins. Fucking terrific haha

@@milne_afc fill your wellies son.

I've actually got Scunthorpe on my coupon for the weekend, so I'm fucked now.

You've had a go at this 23 times now...

You do the sums of how much money has been lost by folk...

I rest my case :hysterical:

Naysayers be damned - the journey contiues. Some data to play with this week, and it has been poured over.

So here it is - DWT8818 in all its glory.

Scunthorpe - A solid away win over promotion faves coventry last week, they're off and running towards title contention as expected. This stretches their unbeaten league form to 9 unbeaten, adding end the end of last season; durable, dependable and a welcome addition to the DWT. A test against walsall who got off to a winning start themselves, but last time they were were in the mecca of Scunthorpe, they lost. Heres another defeat for you fuckos. 5/6.

Crewe - No fucking about last week; a 6-0 demolition of morecambe see them the early leaders of the division. Thats 4 wins on the spin adding in the end of the last campaign - the march continues. A trip to newport awaits them this Saturday, themselves cunted 3-0 by the mighty Mansfield last week. Last team the two met here - Crewe came out on top 2-1. The upper hand will grow stronger. 19/10 for this; treble strengthening stuff.

Mansfield - As above - 3-0 winners last week, added on to five unbeaten at the end of last season; one of my personal faves for the title this year. Midfield maestro Otis Kahn came off the bench to bag a second half brace in the cunting of newport; and that sort of strength in depth offers strong backability all season long. None moreso than against the likes of yeovil, who will forevermore be dipping their toe in the non-league waters unless they get rid of their whole squad and start again. The fact this isnt odds on is a gift from the betting gods. Thanks gods. 11/10.

So there we have it - 10.17/1 I got for this trio of love and prosperity; a gift from me to you. As is the norm with my recommendations - DRS people; five pounds will fetch you back a nice wee lump to put towards a night out at the pictures, a nice meal with your loved ones - something that is reserved for those moments of togetherness and happiness.

Or of course, you could just put it in a pot labelled 'DWT' and watch, as it fills up with notes and coins. Fucking terrific haha

@@milne_afc fill your wellies son.

What were the three discarded please so I can fire a ten spot on them.

I've actually got Scunthorpe on my coupon for the weekend, so I'm fucked now.

You've had a go at this 23 times now...

You do the sums of how much money has been lost by folk...

I rest my case :hysterical:

It hurts me more than you know son that its cost folks cash;the road to recovery begins Satday.

Mon the fucking DWT

I'm on it.

Dad, I've never lost a bet. This one can't fail.

My thoughts exactly son :cool:

What were the three discarded please so I can fire a ten spot on them.

Haha fair enough son - Ipswich, Doncaster & Forest Green. Use with caution though son; plenty reason why I binned.

Put me down for a purple.

Fuck sake. Youre logic seems sound enough to the point I might consider this treble.

Welcome to the journey; heroes both.

Terrific.

Haha fair enough son - Ipswich, Doncaster & Forest Green. Use with caution though son; plenty reason why I binned.

Welcome to the journey; heroes both.

Terrific.

Welcome to the journey? I was in the trenches with you all of last season you old duffer.

Got to be a winner IMO

Tbf to Dad every treble has 27 different possible outcomes so it's fairly hard to get one in at decent prices.