Bruce Anderson

• 1 month later...

Gets 15 minutes & the result means going to get lambasted because he didn’t win the game for us.

He was onto a loser unless he could somehow become the hero.

He needs more game time before he deserves any kind of blame/ratings other than ok.

Far more deserving of negatives than a young striker getting the last 15 minutes chasing game against a side that has shut up shop & put every man in the box.

• Upvote 1

I agree, but people are foaming at the mouth for him to get a chance

On that showing, why?

John Stewart scored a load for our reserves too, means nothing

& was that what you would call ‘a chance’ all things considered?

Or are you so simple that you believe St Johnstone with reduced team should make it easier for a striker when all it actually does is congest the box more & make it harder for strikers & the most likely type of goal that is going to come is a pinball type from any cunt

Bruce won't make it at Aberdeen. Unless we get a new manager who plays a different style of football.

For now he should be out on loan learning his trade. He can't do that with late cameo appearances here

He doesn't fit with the type of striker Mcinnes likes.

100%

He’s fighting a lost cause under McInnes.

Main will get more game time simply in an attempt to justify his signing, just as Maynard did.

That is why McInnes is the problem.

On that showing, why?

Not foaming at the mouth but when starting, senior players aren't performing it makes sense to try the younger lads that are doing it at their level otherwise what's the point in having a youth set up if there's no progression?

One goal against "rangers" and killie, was it aside, he has been dung in our first team

Bollocks, he’s looked better than most of others up front when given a chance comparatively. I even include Cosgrove in that prior to halfway through last season.

You just don’t like him. Simple as that.

Probably because your first thought of him was that he was related to Russel Anderson. You are THAT simple minded

Anderson has been given little to no chance under McInnes & far less than his play has deserved compared to the likes of Main, Maynard, May etc.

He’s been shafted & thrown on as a gamble when up against it for most part & gotten falsely labeled & even blamed in some cases as a result of how McInnes has fkd him over in these cases.

McInnes gets praised for his ‘brave’ substitution when he punted him on & equalises v Huns & is excused of blame for Anderson’s ‘failings’ in similar miss use of him in terms of punting him on late rather than giving him deserved chances of starts etc. over the likes of Main

On that showing, why?

He gets chucked in with 10/15 to go and the ball barely gets into the box due to the painfully slow buildup.

He anticipated the keeper saving Fergusons (i think) shot and was unlucky it didn't fall to him.

The last player that should get criticism from yesterday.

You're either a troll sitting there beating yourself raw trying to get a rise out of people or most likely just a very sad boring repetitive cunt. 

• Upvote 4