Bruce Anderson

You did. Let's just agree that you are being your usual contrary self because you're bored. Quiet night back at work?

No I didn’t.

I basically said that from the little I have seen of him he has great feet & eye for goal but haven’t seen enough of him to suggest he is also decent with his head.

I also hoped that those that have seen him play more (for reserves) could tell us if he has that to his game as well

3 goals in the time he’s been given is very good for a young player.

3 times the amount Main has scored with similar if not less overall game time.

Two sub appearances with about 15-20 mins remaining

Three subs with about ten mins or less remaining

Two sub appearances in final minute of 90 mins (& the 120 mins in cup game)

Basically seven shitty wee cameo goes to Mains 14 appearances of which he’s had six starts.

Anderson has had about an hour of game time this season, maybe seventy minutes at a push.

I'm not disagreeing

Just being realistic. McInnes likes to play one up front, preferably a big cunt.

We're not going to change him. He's too stubborn.

The lad just needs gametime so we can find out if he's a long term option and with Cosgrove out Livi was the perfect time to give him a run in the team. Infuriating that Main started over him and the only thing he'll ever be is a bit part player. He has to get the nod against the relegation fodder now

Time to move on for Bruce? He's not going to play regularly under McInnes and is at an age where he needs to play every week... at that age you shouldn't be settling for splinters in your arse.

Fantastic loyalty but maybe needs to be selfish and start thinking about his own career.

Bruce Anderson is a better player than when shankland left. I expect him to do well when he does eventually leave. His contract is out at end of season anyway is it not?

I'm not disagreeing

Just being realistic. McInnes likes to play one up front, preferably a big cunt.

We're not going to change him. He's too stubborn.

This is why Bruce will only be a bit player with us despite his heroics. Does not fit into Derek's formation and the way he likes to set up.

Unless someone else comes in with a different view to the game , which will certainly not be in the next year.

Anderson for the record won ball in the air with his first touch, scores all kinds of goals for the reserves and Yesterdays was the type of goal he scores a lot. I like that when he is interviewed all he says is he wants to score goals. A natural goalscorer, but still cant see Mcinnes playing him ahead of the Horrendous Main

• Upvote 1

Anderson for the record won ball in the air with his first touch, scores all kinds of goals for the reserves and Yesterdays was the type of goal he scores a lot. I like that when he is interviewed all he says is he wants to score goals. A natural goalscorer, but still cant see Mcinnes playing him ahead of the Horrendous Main

Anderson is way better in the air than Main.

Regularly wins the ball when launched towards him.

Main on the other hand, 95% of the time, lurches back into the opposing CH, then falls flat on his arse.

Absolute tragedy of a player.

No, that's @@Dad

Mclennan was an absolute disgrace yesterday, deflected goal aside

He did his trademark run right out the park 4 times yesterday, it was ridiculous

Anderson's goal though, I've not seen an Aberdeen striker score a goal like that in far too long

Was superb

Since Cosgrove presumably. 

Guest the shepherd

No, that's @@Dad

Mclennan was an absolute disgrace yesterday, deflected goal aside

He did his trademark run right out the park 4 times yesterday, it was ridiculous

Anderson's goal though, I've not seen an Aberdeen striker score a goal like that in far too long

Was superb

Was you actually at the game yesterday or did you simulate it on Championship Manager?

Connor McLennan is not a disgrace, he has plenty of talent min. It is great seeing a local lad getting game time for Aberdeen, i.e. someone from north of Stonehaven

Was you actually at the game yesterday or did you simulate it on Championship Manager?

Connor McLennan is not a disgrace, he has plenty of talent min. It is great seeing a local lad getting game time for Aberdeen, i.e. someone from north of Stonehaven.

I thought McLennan was poor yesterday.

yes he got a goal, which was almost blocked, but otherwise, his decision making was poor.

He had a great chance to cut back fo Ferguson, but opted to try an ambitious outside of the foot curler.

The rest of the time he ran directly at the opposition and inevitably was tackled.

• Upvote 1

Anderson is way better in the air than Main.

Regularly wins the ball when launched towards him.

Main on the other hand, 95% of the time, lurches back into the opposing CH, then falls flat on his arse.

Absolute tragedy of a player.

Remember when a few posters on here were unhappy that we hadn't signed him?! Pahahaha

Aye, he’s dipped badly this season.

But his preference would be to be up against a Main type of striker... one who seems more interested in trying to put himself about but be pretty shit at it.

Yip, was a good move from Ross to put Boyle through the middle, so be no surprise at all for us to have the lump up top.