Bruce Anderson

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Both Anderson and Ethan Ross probably looked to have found their level based on how they played last night 

I'm not even that convinced that Ayr are Anderson's level. He's been in an out of their team and last night he was fucking rancid (although to be fair, he wasn't the only one on either side)

Just now, Millertime said:

Admitting you were havering keech (again) yet in defending the wee midget?

Far far from it.

I didn’t judge him (as great or shite) just from the few appearances he got in our first team. Just as I wouldn’t now judge him as such after a little over half a dozen appearances this season in lower league.

It’s Only folk like you that seem to think getting in a 50/50 guess as early as possible on how a player is/will turn out just so you can say ‘called it’ (which is 100% the shite that makes you cum if you ever get one correct) sad AF

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

maybe im missing something here but I thought the fact that Bruce has played for us and Ayr in the same season means he cant sign for anyone else? I thought you were only allowed to play for max of 2 clubs in the same season?

I'm fairly certain Hamilton's interest in signing him on loan wasn't to have him as their star pie stall seller

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, torry_battery_ram said:

It's 3 clubs this season due to the pandemic

ok, cheers for the info. that's good news,  If this goes ahead I think 6 months with Hamilton might work out well for Bruce and for us. They like to play 2 up top and playing off a big physical striker will suit him. Also think Brian Rice is a good coach and someone fresh might help kick start him.

4 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

ok, cheers for the info. that's good news,  If this goes ahead I think 6 months with Hamilton might work out well for Bruce and for us. They like to play 2 up top and playing off a big physical striker will suit him. Also think Brian Rice is a good coach and someone fresh might help kick start him.

Where do you find all of this optimism?! 

10 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Brian Rice a good coach ? 

He openly admitted after the game v us at Pittodrie he basically had no idea what he was doing ?