Bruce Anderson

Guest the shepherd

I thought McLennan was poor yesterday.

yes he got a goal, which was almost blocked, but otherwise, his decision making was poor.

He had a great chance to cut back fo Ferguson, but opted to try an ambitious outside of the foot curler.

The rest of the time he ran directly at the opposition and inevitably was tackled.

His decision-making will only improve if he is getting more time in the first team playing against older, experienced professionals. I have very hopes for the lad and considering he is only 19 or 20, he has plenty of time on his side to mature further.

His decision-making will only improve if he is getting more time in the first team playing against older, experienced professionals. I have very hopes for the lad and considering he is only 19 or 20, he has plenty of time on his side to mature further.

Probably a fair point. I think a player of his style probably stood out a lot at his own age group. He's fast, big, powerful. So the things he are doing now are because they worked against his own age. He needs to add some different attributes to his game but he really needs to improve his decision making as a few times things open up and he just keeps playing the same way without considering a simple ball to someone inside.

He was the poorest player today and was like playing with a man down.

Main was worse.

Was Wilson better?

Stop speaking shite. The problems were further back & had that been better, then the best option up front would have been a combination of Wilson & Anderson.

Main should never have been anywhere near that team

He was the poorest player today and was like playing with a man down.

So why did Main get subbed afore him if he was so ineffectual?

We coild have had the pick of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, van Persie etc and it would've made fuckall difference.

As is and as has been the problem for some time, is that the front line are vetting poor quality scraps to feed off of.

Cosgroves valuation would be far higher of he had a competent midfield behind him delivering service.

So why did Main get subbed afore him if he was so ineffectual?

We coild have had the pick of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, van Persie etc and it would've made fuckall difference.

As is and as has been the problem for some time, is that the front line are vetting poor quality scraps to feed off of.

Cosgroves valuation would be far higher of he had a competent midfield behind him delivering service.

I don’t agree with that. The forward players and wide men are not making the run’s nor are they holding up the ball. How many times do you see our defenders look up and not see a forward player available? Yes Taylor’s distribution is poor but if you watch today’s game again you will see several times when Ferguson and Taylor shout at the forwards for not doing what they should have been doing.

Bruce Anderson is a good player,

Like any striker, he depends on the team around him to create chances. He also needs the belief of the manager to give him a proper chance.

With Cosgrove banging in the goals regularly and that fucking gonk Main being picked, it doesn’t really give him the greatest opportunity to show what he can do.

As for the people saying he isnt ready, get yourself to fuck.

Bruce Anderson is a good player,

Like any striker, he depends on the team around him to create chances. He also needs the belief of the manager to give him a proper chance.

With Cosgrove banging in the goals regularly and that fucking gonk Main being picked, it doesn’t really give him the greatest opportunity to show what he can do.

As for the people saying he isnt ready, get yourself to fuck.

He is a good finisher however he is too light weight, has little skill (that he has shown thus far), poor passing, poor in the air, can’t hold up the ball and is not making intelligent runs. He has potential but he is not ready for a top side which is expected to win against most teams.

People blaming the youngsters are OTT.

Campbell pitched in at left back. Anderson starts in a weird formation. McLennan starts last game, scores then is dropped.

The young guys are doing fine. When they get proper chances to give their best.

There's others, including the manager, who are more culpable this season.

Why are the youngsters free from any criticism? If they want to play in the first team then they have to be held in the same light as any first team player. Look at Ferguson who is the same age, he is light years ahead. Anderson currently is not good enough for starting any games for Aberdeen and it’s clear to see. We should be sending him out on loan to get first team experience.

Main is woeful but that does not hide the fact that Anderson is as well.

Campbell was left hung out to dry at left back but was poor when he was in the middle.

I don’t agree with that. The forward players and wide men are not making the run’s nor are they holding up the ball. How many times do you see our defenders look up and not see a forward player available? Yes Taylor’s distribution is poor but if you watch today’s game again you will see several times when Ferguson and Taylor shout at the forwards for not doing what they should have been doing.

Why are the youngsters free from any criticism? If they want to play in the first team then they have to be held in the same light as any first team player. Look at Ferguson who is the same age, he is light years ahead. Anderson currently is not good enough for starting any games for Aberdeen and it’s clear to see. We should be sending him out on loan to get first team experience.

Campbell was left hung out to dry at left back but was poor when he was in the middle.

Ferguson was absolutely absymal today I thought. Worst game I've seen him have for us.

They're not free from criticism but it needs to be balanced. Which you're not.

Ferguson is an exceptional talent and has 2 seasons of regular first team football behind him. You can't expect them all to be as good as him.

No player is free from criticism but young players are supposed to be given ‘some’ time & understanding before being singled out as dreadful. Especially when the fault (in Anderson’s case) lays in other areas of the side

No player is free from criticism but young players are supposed to be given ‘some’ time & understanding before being singled out as dreadful. Especially when the fault (in Anderson’s case) lays in other areas of the side

What you are failing to see is that it is not just his teams around him. He is also poor as shown again many times today.

• Downvote 2

They're not free from criticism but it needs to be balanced. Which you're not.

Ferguson is an exceptional talent and has 2 seasons of regular first team football behind him. You can't expect them all to be as good as him.

Ferguson has only had 1 full season behind him. Last season. He is an exceptional talent and is light year ahead of the youngsters around him at Aberdeen.

I felt sorry for Campbell today having to play left back but he did have a very poor game. He is actually a good player (when played in the right position) and will potentially develop into a key player for us in the future. Theres no denying that he isn't as strong as Ojo, Bryson or Ferguson and that when he plays we aren't as good. 

Anderson hasn't done enough for me. I just don't rate him at all. He scored a great goal last week but today I thought he was really poor. He reminds me of Darren Mackie. Far too lightweight.

Ferguson has only had 1 full season behind him. Last season. He is an exceptional talent and is light year ahead of the youngsters around him at Aberdeen.

I felt sorry for Campbell today having to play left back but he did have a very poor game. He is actually a good player (when played in the right position) and will potentially develop into a key player for us in the future. Theres no denying that he isn't as strong as Ojo, Bryson or Ferguson and that when he plays we aren't as good.

Anderson hasn't done enough for me. I just don't rate him at all. He scored a great goal last week but today I thought he was really poor. He reminds me of Darren Mackie. Far too lightweight.

Ferguson played half a season for Hamilton then has played 1.5 years with us.

He's been a regular Scottish premier league first team player for 2 years

What you are failing to see is that it is not just his teams around him. He is also poor as shown again many times today.

Utter utter shite from a clueless long time armchair fan.

up to today he had been given somewhere Around an hr of play this season in total. Scored one goal in that time even though a large part of that times on park were simply for wasting time or ‘game management’ where as Main has been given SEVEN starts & 15. Appearances this season for same return yet you chose to target Anderson.

Anderson is ten times the player Main is but twats like you will write him off without seeing where the real failings are in the team. That especially being the mangers tactical genius

He is a good finisher however he is too light weight, has little skill (that he has shown thus far), poor passing, poor in the air, can’t hold up the ball and is not making intelligent runs. He has potential but he is not ready for a top side which is expected to win against most teams.

He pumped your bird?!

• Upvote 1