Previous bets you've posted suggest otherwise.

I do alright with my betting and i was in profit on the spl thing. Don't really see the point in posting up short price so called `tips` though.

I do alright with my betting and i was in profit on the spl thing. Don't really see the point in posting up short price so called `tips` though.

Both teams are around evens.

Decent odds that.

Both teams are around evens.

Decent odds that.

But not exactly a tip. Both fairly obvious picks. If it wins fair play though(I've got Man City in the pub last man standing so I'm rooting for them)

But not exactly a tip. Both fairly obvious picks. If it wins fair play though(I've got Man City in the pub last man standing so I'm rooting for them)

Man City away to Arsenal first game of the season is anything but a banker.

Good tip IMO.

How is it a tip though? If you weren't going to back it what info has he given to change your mind? A tip is surely pointing out something less obvious and giving reasons, just saying Man City is hardly a tip.

Previous bets you've posted suggest otherwise.

Bit rich coming from the man that follows facebook tipsters.

Shite bet.

3/1 for two games I wouldn’t say are massive certs. Risk =/= reward.

LOL@Facebook tipsters. Biggest con men going FACT

As is @@Dad

I don’t venture on to the betting forum often...but this thread has to be the saddest yet...Cavey you need to up yer game as a matter of urgency chief...

The horse that interests me for Saturday is Borocco in the 3.05 at Haydock. Currently trading between 9-1 and 14-1 depending on bookie. Much like lightning spear the other week I’m convinced a good win is close. Ground currently GtoF though so hoping the forecast rain at haydock happens this afternoon as if ground does not have firm in the description then I think he’d be a 4-1 shot.

The huns to beat St Mirren. You heard it hear first. Facetiousness apart, if a 3/1 "tip" comes up then it was a good tip.

The huns to beat St Mirren. You heard it hear first. Facetiousness apart, if a 3/1 "tip" comes up then it was a good tip.

Rather take St Mirren on the double chance m8 (100% serious)

I hope it wins Cavey; you deserve a bit of quality 'in your face' action towards manbaps haha terrific

Edited by Dad

Its all business over here Caveys Cash Cow; no nonsense - WHAM double. Stick yer facking mahney dahn and facking win some facking mahney. Im the meantoime facking sit pritee san shoine wah hahah cahnt-ahh

Right from the off its essentially Mantits vs Cavemeister - I for one will be tuning in. Always quality heated, yet cold as ice debate. Happy to pay th £5 entry fee; some capital to get the DWT coffers lined.

In saying that Caveman - it better win son; because if all your going to give me is cockney gangster assuredness in two sentences; I demand a fucking return. So - just be aware that I'll be angry; and you're going to be the proverbial teeth to my stomp if this doesnt work. Be fucking afraid son.

Hope and Joy over at Dads Weekly Treble folks - a proper squadron of the thoroughbreads breeding over there mind. Ive quite enjoyed the extra time for assessment tbh; gives me time to speak to the people, and really get a grasp on whether people are feeling my reasoning, or just joining in with the crazy gibbering old cunt on the interwebs.

Good book in this guys - potential of a wee bit of fame for you there if you play your cards right.