Cheers pal. Brilliant tip that.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Payet double if you want to go all out chief.

Small stake.

I did my research.

Payet double if you want to go all out chief.

Small stake.

I did my research.

Owe you a beer. Xx

I've been noising Cavey up so only right and proper i should put my own suggestions up.

Leeds 5\2 Derby are being massively over rated by the bookies and were lucky to win while Leeds looked very impressive beating the title favourites. Wily old manager against a guy managing his 2nd competitive game.

Killie 11\8 as someone said in another thread they up against the Livi mongs, total certainty

Palace 19/10 kind of the same reasoning as Leeds, massively experienced manager of seasoned pros against an over hyped promoted team who got there by the skin of their teeth

I'd suggest doubles and a treble

Facking caveys cash cah innit facking cahnt

I've been noising Cavey up so only right and proper i should put my own suggestions up.

Leeds 5\2 Derby are being massively over rated by the bookies and were lucky to win while Leeds looked very impressive beating the title favourites. Wily old manager against a guy managing his 2nd competitive game.

Killie 11\8 as someone said in another thread they up against the Livi mongs, total certainty

Palace 19/10 kind of the same reasoning as Leeds, massively experienced manager of seasoned pros against an over hyped promoted team who got there by the skin of their teeth

You want to be dad don’t you?

You going to Dens today ? First ever dons game perhaps.

You want to be dad dont you?

You going to Dens today ? First ever dons game perhaps.

No I don't

Am I fuck, can't be arsed, Easter Road on the 25th will be my first(and possibly last) of the season

First game of the season and all that Id be going for a draw for Citeh/Gooners, Ill give you Bournemouth at home and Spurs away. 13/1 on paddy power.

Soops weekly knee trebler.

BOSH !!!!!!

@@Dad

Edited by Sooper-hanz

The horse that interests me for Saturday is Borocco in the 3.05 at Haydock. Currently trading between 9-1 and 14-1 depending on bookie. Much like lightning spear the other week I’m convinced a good win is close. Ground currently GtoF though so hoping the forecast rain at haydock happens this afternoon as if ground does not have firm in the description then I think he’d be a 4-1 shot.

I've had a good look at that one. Four wins, one at Haydock, and shitloads of places make it a good each way punt. He has already won carrying 9st 5lb, but first time Jamie Spencer has been aboard him. From what I can see good ground should not be a barrier as he has scored on it before so get piled into him guys as he is great value at around the 12/1 mark. Edited by Old manny

Remember it's just 2 places in that race.

Aye mini, but he has been second five times so the each way value is still there, but like Cavey I feel this is a race he can definitely win. He is no mug and has already won a group 2 and Spencer may be the man to get his head over the line.

First game of the season and all that Id be going for a draw for Citeh/Gooners, Ill give you Bournemouth at home and Spurs away. 13/1 on paddy power.

Soops weekly knee trebler.

BOSH !!!!!!

@@Dad

Good son - is BOSH !!!!! going to be the catchphrase of SWKT?

Good son - is BOSH !!!!! going to be the catchphrase of SWKT?

It is . £10 on.

Edit BOSH !!!!!!

Edited by Sooper-hanz

I foresee a lot of folks saying 'this is getting tiresome' i the not too distant future; stopwatch engaged haha terrific

I foresee a lot of folks saying 'this is getting tiresome' i the not too distant future; stopwatch engaged haha terrific

Fuck them. Todays doubters are tomorrows converted .

Soopz. Chapter1 verse 17

Quite right son - thats the nature of implementation; theres a period of settling in, and breaking down the barriers. BOSH !!!!! merch by this time next year.

The horse that interests me for Saturday is Borocco in the 3.05 at Haydock. Currently trading between 9-1 and 14-1 depending on bookie. Much like lightning spear the other week I’m convinced a good win is close. Ground currently GtoF though so hoping the forecast rain at haydock happens this afternoon as if ground does not have firm in the description then I think he’d be a 4-1 shot.

Good start Cavey. Tenner each way at 10/1 and I'm up 15 quid. Nae enough to book my holidays right enough, but a step in the right direction.

Not a bad start, first time I’ve ever been reasonably impressed with one of your posts in ages.

You'll get more diamonds over the season mongochops. I'm actually rooting for your double, got Man City in the last man standing in the pub. Gutted Killie didn't win, they were the most confident pick, maybe Livi won't be as bad as people think.

Aye hard lines mantits son. Onwards and upwards.

^ the double still gave a decent profit Dad. I'm liking the look of Burnley tomorrow. Soton are in for a hard season and 4/1 looks a decent price

You'll get more diamonds over the season mongochops. I'm actually rooting for your double, got Man City in the last man standing in the pub. Gutted Killie didn't win, they were the most confident pick, maybe Livi won't be as bad as people think.

Nailed me as well today.

Fuck off steve Clarke

^ the double still gave a decent profit Dad. I'm liking the look of Burnley tomorrow. Soton are in for a hard season and 4/1 looks a decent price

Ah right good son - thought it was the Treble only; terrific.

Back against Dundee next week. They are shocking

You think?

Thought they were unlucky not to get a point in both games they have played. If Moussa could hit a ball straight they'd of beat us today. I'm not saying they great, far far from it, but think they are improved and will stay up this season.