minijc

James Wilson - Our New Number 9

Sounds a promising stop gap for us. Hopefully see a couple more bodies through the door in the next couple of weeks.

Jimmy Wilson

Jimmy Wilson

Way hey hey

Do goals.

Edited by BWG

Bit of a gamble, not keen on us going with another short term fix for a problem we've known about for 12-18months now.

Bit of a gamble, not keen on us going with another short term fix for a problem we've known about for 12-18months now.

That's the market we are in. What would be a signing that wouldn't be a gamble which is realistic?

Means we've got to go through the same drama in January and/or next season. What's not to like... :suicide:

Decent signing but not a player we will ever see here long term. If he scores goals he will get bigger wages south. Hopefully he does the business and stays fit though. For a while he looked like e would make it big

I wonder if a lot of players from England, come up here instead of going on loan down in the Championship, or League 1, thinking they'll coast the league. I hope this isn't why he's chosen Aberdeen over going to another club down there.

Doubt he'll be keen on dropping his wages by over £25k to come to us permanently.

Chances are he'll be dropping his wages considerably regardless. Unless he's awesome for us, he's unlikely going to get a wage anywhere near 30k from another club.

Would normally be happy with this type of signing i.e. An unproven youngster from down south, bring him up and see if he can force his way into the team ahead of the main striker.

Unfortunately in this case it looks as if he is the main striker.

Poor show AFC.

Edited by Ernie McCracken

I wonder if a lot of players from England, come up here instead of going on loan down in the Championship, or League 1, thinking they'll coast the league. I hope this isn't why he's chosen Aberdeen over going to another club down there.

He's had three loans spells in the championship. Reading his back story, it sounds like the first at Brighton, was reasonably successful. Followed that up with a move to Derby, which was cut short because he sustained a serious knee injury. Last season he went to Sheff United, but hardly played. Not sure why? Hope it wasn't because his knee is royally fucked.

30,000 a week. Mental.

Time to take Cosgrove down to the train at Seaton Park and donkey punch him.

Edited by RAZOR

He's had three loans spells in the championship. Reading his back story, it sounds like the first at Brighton, was reasonably successful. Followed that up with a move to Derby, which was cut short because he sustained a serious knee injury. Last season he went to Sheff United, but hardly played. Not sure why? Hope it wasn't because his knee is royally fucked.

You’d think that the medical he passed at the weekend suggests that his knee isn’t royally fucked.

I’d guess the £30k weekly wage is made up pish.