Frank Grimes

January Transfer Window 2019

If we value you him at 10m and he plays well from now to jan and capped numberous tones for Scotland I’d like to think we will hold out for more than 10m

I don't think McKenna will go in January, Possibly somebody might buy him and leave him on loan as part of the deal similar to Maclean last Year

I think McInnes still has one eye on Moult. Possible bid or loan for him in January?

Knee injury this weekend would seal the deal

If and when McKenna is sold the large majority of it will go towards the training facilities and new stadium. Its a shame Mckenna is currently injured because he would have featured for Scotland in the next few weeks which would have only increased his valuation.

With the money generated from the sale of Mckenna I could see DM using some of it to sign Moult, Christie and a replacement defender. Would help us retain GMS and Shinnie potentially. We'll see what happens.

If they don't spend any DNA money in January then i would imagine at least 3,000 of the 6,000 who signed up won't renew next season.

They have spent the DNA cash.

Unfortunately most people who signed up didn't envisage us blowing the money on a waster from Man U who will be playing non league in a couple of years.

They have spent the DNA cash.

Unfortunately most people who signed up didn't envisage us blowing the money on a waster from Man U who will be playing non league in a couple of years.

You would have thought the club would have tried to get it right especially the first time. Try to encourage us to continue paying/attract new people to the scheme.

a big name signing would have been magic but ambitious

they'll have to show where ppl's money are benefiting the club or they'll struggle to get the same numbers as this season 

If the best justification they can offer for DNA is loaning a crock from Man Utd then yes, they will struggle to get half as much subscriptions next season.  You can't ask for money for the football operation and then seemingly not do very much with it.

I think McInnes still has one eye on Moult. Possible bid or loan for him in January?

If McKenna goes, Louis comes on a permanent 3 year deal, for a ton of cash.

You have no idea what wages we are paying or fees paid

Then again, not having a scooby in general doesn't stop you posting eh?

Well he doesn't, but the club did specifically cite Wilson as being someone that they were able to sign as a result of the DNA cash.

I think there's still money in the kitty for a transfer fee for a permanent striker.

Ideally the club would have wanted to say that dna allowed us to pay for Moult/Marquis. When those didn't happen there was very little left to make a big pr statement.

They'd have been better saying that dna allowed us to hang on to McKenna and will allow us the funds to make good offers to try and keep shinnie and GMS

Edited by aberdeen1970

You have no idea what wages we are paying or fees paid

Then again, not having a scooby in general doesn't stop you posting eh?

I'm sure the irony of your post there is completely lost on you.

This shtick of yours where you lash out because your personal life is a mess and fatherhood is too much for you is really beginning to wear thin, you insecure roaster. Go and get some help for all of our sakes.

We definitely need a new permanent striker in January. DM knows this and did say they were looking for someone even before we sold Roonaldo. Let's get the bets on who he lines up, don't think it'll be Moult unfortunately

I think it will be Moult but he won't come cheap especially if we flog McKenna for decent money. At present he is on way above what we pay even our highest earners so to get him off their books Preston will have to cover the difference from what we will pay. So northwards of £200k to sweeten the deal from Preston means they are going to want at least £500k to get roughly half of what they paid for him back.

I would hazard a guess that would also rule out bringing Christie in alongside Moult. He could easily sign a pre contract with a low to mid table English Championship side for at least double what we can pay.

Well he doesn't, but the club did specifically cite Wilson as being someone that they were able to sign as a result of the DNA cash.

well that would make sense.

apparently Wilson wages didnt come from hun dmc budget. so must be dna cash

Be as well starting the Greg Stewart calls now as there will be plenty of these at the end of the season when he's scored 10 - 20 goals for Killie.

Whys no one had a charity bet on who'll score more this season?