Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Caveman Vs Fatman Football Single Comp

The more the merrier I’m only concerned with beating Mr Bullshit.

Rules are as follows

1. Each week it’s a single bet only on football. Tip to be posted by 11AM Saturday with the bet 365 odds corroborated by the site or oddschecker. Game can take place on Saturday or Sunday only.

2. Based on a £10 stake each week (not £1 you daft cunt)

3. All apart from winner have to donate to charity at end of season, shambles and I have agreed £50 but the rest can go less if they want. Winner should get a bottle of wine or spirits of their choice up to £30 in value from other competitors.

4. Suggested charity is SANDS. So let me know if that’s acceptable to all?

5. Only 1 entry per person. Don’t want the large syndicates involved with their great bets.

Let me know who’s all in for the start on 17/10/18. No excuses mini

I'm the daft cunt but you don't even know what month it is ya gormless fucking tit

I made that point and @@Dad called me a cunt

Well out of order @@Dad. Pointless having a competition where people can just bang on short odds favourites.

Haha aye sorry Hans son; was for purely whimsical reasons I came down on you so hard.

But as much as I understand the disdain behind not having minimum odds in place, surely its up to the cunt doing the guessing what price he's happy with. That way, if the boring prick wants to eek out 2 or 3 quid a week so be it.

It'll be an interesting insight into the effectiveness of such tactics.

Yeah I agree with Hans, minimum odds of evens at least, I'd also suggest a bit of reasoning should be given.

Calm down McCririck.

Well out of order @@Dad. Pointless having a competition where people can just bang on short odds favourites.

Surely the whole point is seeing who can get most profit at the end of the season however you see fit.

Evens surely. Anything odds on is hardly a 'tip'

Odds on is all he knows, absolute mug that he is.

Surely the whole point is seeing who can get most profit at the end of the season however you see fit.

This seems a fair point

Whatever I'm not fussed, just seems pointless putting up short odds bets but fair enough.

Each to their own chubbs. I may join in dependant on the final rules being decided.

Your supper is ready. Run through to mummy

Christ, odds on tips and retorts like that, you really a shit cuck.

Each to their own chubbs. I may join in dependant on the final rules being decided.

The 5 rules are in the previous page. It’s a bit of fun to see who can make the most cash(clearly it will be mini ) minimum odds 4-6

Letting cunts stick stuff odds on, is a good way of weeding out the sleek it cunts.

I know who I've got my eye haha the wee prick that he is

Are you the scorekeeper/adjudicator/referee @@Dad as think it may need someone terrific who's prepared to call a wee prick a wee prick to keep these proceedings under control

This is Caveys/Fattitsises thing Red Ram son - those two stallions are more than capable of running this sort of affair.

As proven by the fantastically organised SPL Tipping Contest haha (a fucking shambles btw)

^ granted it was a bit of a shambles. Cavey will be more on the ball running this i reckon. Still stumped up a prize to the winner though.

You're not wrong son; from this mess we can at least provide the platform to syphon 50 bangers off for the kitties.

You're not wrong son; from this mess we can at least provide the platform to syphon 50 bangers off for the kitties.

Maybe we could give it to you to put on a treble of your choosing to really make some money for the charity.

Oh hold on...

Just to clairify your rules (in case someone does decide to put on odds on all the time). Does the stake get added/subtracted each week?

I’d say yes so if you bet £10 at 2/1 and it wins that week you have +£30 and if it loses you have -£10.

Rather than stake is ignored and you get +£20 and £0.

The benefit of the 2nd option is it doesn’t allow some to effectively just bank the stake by betting on 1/100 etc, although it does allow for crazy punts at 50/1 etc with less downside.

Hi moobs hows your day going? Tell you what you set the rules seems how you’ve got a lot to say on them. Once rules are agreed I’ll do all the admin,

Do you concur?