The Pish Christmas Present Thread

Fridge

A got a box of shrimps, the wee pink sweeties not the crustacean!, 5000 of the fuckers!, who gets somebody 5000 shrimps as a present and thinks that’s acceptable?.at least il be sorted for a munch till June, ooooh and a pair a slippers 2 sizes to small and a rock on tommy t shirt again for some reason, av had a belter this year

From my window just saw a fat hun trying to teach his daughter how to ride her new bike. The fat prick got his legs tangled in the wheel whilst jogging alongside it and tripped up along with the poor wee girl coming off the bike . :hysterical::hysterical:

Made my Xmas. :hysterical:

A hope you opened that window and laughed really loudly, love it when that shit happens, comedy gold

Hearts tartan looking pj bees. From mither, she doesn't giveva toss or she's on the wind up. Still mooching round the house, they are a necessity. Fkn hearts colours tho. Cracking Christmas round ar tge cousins done up house, steaming and alan partridged the bog just to test if it could handle a pound of mashed up dundee cake.

Atrocious clothes are always a belter. “I’ve got the receipt if it doesn’t fit / you don’t like it.”

Well if say it doesn’t fit you’ll change it for a bigger / smaller version of the same said shocking attire and I’m not going to say what the fuck is this horrendous garment you have bought me, are you ripping the piss in front of everybody.

Immediately in the charity shop and never spoken of again.