Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Foster14

Life's Curiosities

Recommended Posts

Id wager a security vulnerability was exploited  in your device Mobz and someone, somewhere is masturbating furiously over that pic of Bluts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily for BMG, all photos from phone/iCloud have been wiped/hacked/stolen a couple of weeks back (hundreds of the cunts) - fuck knows what went down!

:laughing:

 

I’ll give you a copy of the original one day over a few beers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily for BMG, all photos from phone/iCloud have been wiped/hacked/stolen a couple of weeks back (hundreds of the cunts) - fuck knows what went down!

sue apple for 5m quid then retire.

 

that shouldn’t be happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sue apple for 5m quid then retire.

 

that shouldn’t be happening

I think I got a virus somehow - some weird shit been happening with the phone disabling itself a lot

 

In UAE it needed setting up from the start after carrying it in my pocket - lucky I guessed my Apple ID the 3rd time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My diet largely comprises of protein shakes (not spunk)... but I can still snake out a shit the size of a fully grown anaconda.

 

My question is, the fuck? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I got a virus somehow

Gays has got the virus and his phone posts blurred images.

 

Best get yourself seen to, though eh suspect that was how you got in to trouble in the first place

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bri - your phone is pish.

 

That's all that's happening here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was the boy who opened up some shite at Hazelhead? Donate all your stuff and we will sell it all for charity.

Absolutely no chance he wasn’t at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life's curiosities? How the fuck did BlowJob become PM? He's gibbering in the Commons just now and he's fucking useless. A terrible orator, thick as mince, a total liar and with all the credibility of Jeffrey Epstein running a girl's primary school birthday party.

This motion can't win. It really can't. If they pass this bill, switch the lights out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because Corbyn was against him.

Surely to fuck we can just get some normal person to vote for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Because Corbyn was against him.

Surely to fuck we can just get some normal person to vote for.

Normal people don't aspire to be politicians,  therein lies the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Life's curiosities? How the fuck did BlowJob become PM? He's gibbering in the Commons just now and he's fucking useless. A terrible orator, thick as mince, a total liar and with all the credibility of Jeffrey Epstein running a girl's primary school birthday party.

This motion can't win. It really can't. If they pass this bill, switch the lights out.

I fully expect it to win. Society has failed so often in the last 6 years. First you have scots to fucking feart or worried about their self worth to vote for something so basic as the right for them and their children to self determine. Then you had the Brexit vote then finally the working class all voting Tory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I fully expect it to win. Society has failed so often in the last 6 years. First you have scots to fucking feart or worried about their self worth to vote for something so basic as the right for them and their children to self determine. Then you had the Brexit vote then finally the working class all voting Tory.

It did. 340 of the cunts voted for it.

I would like to think that our elected representatives by the nature of their jobs know what they're doing and understand the implications of what they're voting for. After all, it's what we pay them for.

Given the dressing down that that Ed fud gave the BlowJob bigger fud yesterday, I'm pretty confident that if the leader hasn't read it I can hardly imagine the culture and the example set is one of due diligence. 

Edited by rocket_scientist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Normal people don't aspire to be politicians,  therein lies the problem. 

Spot on. It's cultural mainly. The accents and their oratory acts as a barrier to many, not just the class difference but the clique difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Spot on. It's cultural mainly. The accents and their oratory acts as a barrier to many, not just the class difference but the clique difference. 

I don’t understand what you mean there at all , RS. 
 

 

 

 

😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I don't understand Scotsmen voting conservative so we all have our crosses to bear. (Not saying you did, nor could I possibly know, nor is it relevant).

I don't understand the attraction of quantum mechanics nor the need for approval that some folk strive for either so it's good to not understand.

It's just stupid to jump to the wrong conclusions from positions of darkness, as it is to fail to shed light on the areas that are not illuminated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservatives equals more money in your pocket, simple really. The left get in now and then and make an utter arse of it, Labour leaving a note saying there's no money left when they left office sums it up, there isn't an alternative. The independence people really need to look at the figures, it's a pipedream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Conservatives equals more money in your pocket, simple really. The left get in now and then and make an utter arse of it, Labour leaving a note saying there's no money left when they left office sums it up, there isn't an alternative. The independence people really need to look at the figures, it's a pipedream.

Tell that to those in poverty, relying on food banks after years of cuts and austerity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Conservatives equals more money in your pocket, simple really. The left get in now and then and make an utter arse of it, Labour leaving a note saying there's no money left when they left office sums it up, there isn't an alternative. The independence people really need to look at the figures, it's a pipedream.

There is no left v. right. That went out the window decades ago. Blair = Cameron.

Interesting that Trump is using "the radical left" to discredit Biden, the same old school stuff that went through the square window. He is appealing to morons who believe that left v. right historical nonsense. They're still living under McCarthyism, many of that thick lot!

The figures for or against independence are only as true as the people presenting them. Given that the cunts in Westminster do not want Scotland to leave, and have been desperate to keep a hold of us, you kind of have to wonder why? I accept that nippy sweetie, and Salmond before her have done a shockingly bad and unintelligent job in presenting the case for independence. I just know that it's easier to run a smaller company than a larger one and I believe in the right of self-determination, which is itself enshrined in public international law.

Edited by rocket_scientist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nae sure I agree with you there RS,  if some shit happened that completely fucked the Scottish economy we would have Westminster money to bail us out. 

We have the best of both worlds in my opinion basically can do what we want but have a safety net. It’s nae like Boris is dictating to us.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nae sure I agree with you there RS,  if some shit happened that completely fucked the Scottish economy we would have Westminster money to bail us out. 

We have the best of both worlds in my opinion basically can do what we want but have a safety net. It’s nae like Boris is dictating to us.
 

Westminster doesn't have any money. The national debt has never been higher. May complained that there was no magic money tree but Rishi found one, in the form of massive unprecedented borrowing, much of which was totally needless.

The issue for independence is how much of the national debt we need to take on.

Boris dictating? He couldn't dictate his way out of a paper poopchute. It is the nationally-imposed proposals that we need to avoid, particularly the US trade deal and their chlorinated chicken, their GMO's and their access to our NHS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, minijc said:

Tell that to those in poverty, relying on food banks after years of cuts and austerity.

They need to get a work ethic, no need to use food banks when you work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

They need to get a work ethic, no need to use food banks when you work.

Again showing just how out of touch you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, minijc said:

Tell that to those in poverty, relying on food banks after years of cuts and austerity.

DT already pointed out why we had to have years of cuts and austerity......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fridge said:

Nae sure I agree with you there RS,  if some shit happened that completely fucked the Scottish economy we would have Westminster money to bail us out. 

We have the best of both worlds in my opinion basically can do what we want but have a safety net. It’s nae like Boris is dictating to us.
 

The only reason the UK can borrow the billions of debt it has is because it is backed up by the natural resource of Scottish oil. The Scottish economy isn't exactly great, but at least we actually export things and produce things, oil, whisky, food and drinking, manufacturing and tourism. Half the English economy can be and will be replaced by an AI of moderate ability to sell insurance and investment banking in the next decade or two. London is one of the biggest economic bubbles in human history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, daytripping said:

Conservatives equals more money in your pocket, simple really. The left get in now and then and make an utter arse of it, Labour leaving a note saying there's no money left when they left office sums it up, there isn't an alternative. The independence people really need to look at the figures, it's a pipedream.

What a load of pish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...