Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

If you play a team of loan signings, those going elsewhere and lazy cunts like McGinn then it shouldn’t be surprise the effort can be slack. Today was a great chance to play our younger fringe players from the start.

I had hoped we would too, but then a lot of top teams do that in these cup games and the lack of cohesion causes defeat.

Our first-choice 11 failing today is a disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Not long after I broke up with my big-tit whore of a dumb cunt girlfriend I got absolutely pished out of my face on green chartreuse. I had a stripper... sorry... dancer... in the sack and I could not for the fucking life of me get my cock into a state of engorgement where I could jam it into her perfectly smooth vajayjay.

I think the combination of the alcohol and the stress of breaking up with my big-tit girlfriend was working to keep the little fella out of the game, and I have to say my performance that night was an absolute shambles. I think my ex was in Canada, most likely fucking her way through every Mountie and Lumberjack in the country at that time, so that was having a negative effect on my mental state inna.

There was a lot going on at that time in my life, let's just say that...

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that.. okay there's a few points...

One, I used to fuck strippers. And that was great. How could it not be? The one in question was able to rotate her pelvis in a clockwise motion so it sort of felt your cock was in a washing machine. Then, as she got more worked up she'd start slamming herself down on your cock like one of them jackhammers that the thick kids in school all got jobs operating because that was the fucking price of them. You would wake up next day with the feeling like you'd been punched shitless all over the center of your torso right down to your cock area. She must have weighed like 110lbs, but the damage she could do to a guy was absofulckinglutely ridiculous.

Two, sometimes you're going to fail to perform. Like I did that night.

Three, even if you do fail to perform, you can guarantee she's going to let you try again because she loves the cock. So, lay off the drink and try to put your whore ex out of your mind. Drink lots of water, just have a couple of light snacks... nothing too heavy... no wanking either... that's going to have a deleterious effect on your action later. Maybe do a few push ups or crunches if you need to stay busy.

And that's my advice to the Dons or something.

Welcome back kelt of old!!

Absolutely terrible performance wrong attitude and wrong tactics, Mcginn and GMS in particular were disgraceful. Shinnie and Ferguson also were pretty poor and where was our 7M defender when the only ball of the game came In to our box. Mcginn is finished at this level and should be nowhere near the first team but as usual is a Mcinnes favourite and will continue to be picked. GMS couldn't wait to get off the pitch and as far as I am concerned he can get to fuck. Only positive was Stewart who at least looked to be trying. Stenhousemuir were so bad and should have been pumped but we were horrendously bad and deserve to be criticised 

• Upvote 1

Yes it’s a bad result but not the end of the world. It’s certainly not as bad a performance as some are making out. We were clearly rusty but only inches away from killing the game off on several occasions. Hopefully it gives the boys a kickup the back side and we see a positive reaction on Wednesday.

Yes it’s a bad result but not the end of the world. It’s certainly not as bad a performance as some are making out. We were clearly rusty but only inches away from killing the game off on several occasions. Hopefully it gives the boys a kickup the back side and we see a positive reaction on Wednesday.

It was kind of a usual performance from us, which normally gets the job done. Stewart tucks away that 2nd half chance and we all go home happy.

Not so today. Lucked out.

Whole side was as slow as a week in Craiginches. Stewart is a very skillfull and clever player but all he does is accentuates that lack of pace.

Shinnie was horrendously bad today. I’ve seen better quality in the highland league, based on that performance. Stewart and Lowe are good signings but by fuck we need some vision in our central midfield

If you want 10m for a defender, he has to do better than that and is why he ISNT worth near that

Fucking hell MT. It's almost like your determined we DONT get good money for him just to prove your mean spirited pish right.

Chill out and just see what happens. Either way it's not going to matter to anyone here beyond the benefit it can bring our club - which I'm assuming you hope is maximised as the rest of us all do.

• Upvote 3

Are you joking, they are bottom of league one and could bearly string 2 passes together what was not bad about that performance ?

• Upvote 1

Are you joking, they are bottom of league one and could bearly string 2 passes together what was not bad about that performance ?

There is no doubt it was poor but we completely dominated the game ( as we would have expected to have). If we had taken our chances it would have been a typical ugly win by this Aberdeen team. It was a bit of a fluke that we drew 1-1. Their goal was offside.

• Upvote 1

We had more than enough chances to thump them. They got lucky realistically.

Poor performance but we still did enough to win the came comfortably.

We clearly did not do enough to win the game 'comfortably' as it wasn't like it was a massive freakishly out of the ordinary goal they equalised with. They had a couple of chances (three decent enough chances to score by my count) & they took one of them.

If we had really done enough to win the game 'comfortably' as you want to believe, then we would have won the game. Even if we'd scraped it.

We were a million miles away from winning the game 'comfortably' as you say because the performance was a million miles beneath that level. The attitudes of the team may have had you thinking this. I can see that but their attitudes were a million miles away from good

• Upvote 1