Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
eeps

Music

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Me too. Me and my pals met them as loons at titp in Hamilton when they had the hardcore tank.  ‘95? Loved them ever since. Must be well into double figures now seeing them all over the shop. His solo stuffs magic aswell. 

Only saw them twice,  Barras and Tuts tent at TINP in late 90s.  Love his solo stuff as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 2:03 AM, Simply Red said:

Me too. Me and my pals met them as loons at titp in Hamilton when they had the hardcore tank.  ‘95? Loved them ever since. Must be well into double figures now seeing them all over the shop. His solo stuffs magic aswell. 

Was that the one Pulp headlined ?  That was the only TITP I attended. Saw the SFA that day as well and wasn't that impressed . thought they were ok.

If memory serves me right,, Shakespeares Sister, Kula Shaker ( lol) Teenage Fanclub ( ace) Manic Street Preachers( ace). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldve been 96. 

I was at 95-2001.

Just got shit. Too big, neds.

First one at 15 was the best one.  

Edited by Simply Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had some blonde skank on my shoulders for 3 songs who kept screaming at Jarvis. Got picked out by her because I'm over 6ft and that's fucking massive in the west of Scotland.

I sniffed the back of my t shirt at the neck section when I got home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What do you think of the new single? 

Pretty catchy, got a World in Motion vibe to it. 

Hooky's bass is still a big miss though. 

 

Hookys bass was the whole point of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What do you think of the new single? 

Pretty catchy, got a World in Motion vibe to it. 

Hooky's bass is still a big miss though. 

 

Yeah its not bad. Aye Hookys bass not there leaves a big hole.

Probably get the album when its out. 

If you haven't already, thoroughly recommend you see Hooky’s band The Light if you get the chance once this covid shits done. Brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Simply Red said:

Yeah its not bad. Aye Hookys bass not there leaves a big hole.

Probably get the album when its out. 

If you haven't already, thoroughly recommend you see Hooky’s band The Light if you get the chance once this covid shits done. Brilliant.

Is he still working his way through live renditions of Joy Division and early New Order albums? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is he still working his way through live renditions of Joy Division and early New Order albums? 

Aye. I saw them 2015 and was amazed at how good they/he was. Rowetta closed the show singing Atmosphere. Fucking goosebump city. (Russ Abbot version obvs)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...