No McGinn tomorrow.

Season over done his ankle

Want to place a friendly bet on it?

Bet you £87.56?

Happily take that bet.

Bad luck for Niall ahead of the biggest game of the year

Bet confirmed.

To validate the bet. What's your name, address and DOB?

Bet already made. Irrelevant.

I offered a bet. NI Don shat out. I rejected his counter offer.

No. Bet was agreed.

I will tomorrow pal, you’ll need my PayPal anyway

Pay the man Parklife.
  • Upvote 1

Two facts:

Celtic and Rangers have always dominated Scottish football.

Celtic and Rangers will always dominate Scottish football.

No sense in thinking otherwise.

That's all.

Only things the huns have dominated in recent years in league 1 and league 2.

• Upvote 2

Had the game on the radio. Turned off at half time. A performance caused by poor tactics and a poor squad. As good as Ferguson and Campbell are, they were going to be up against it from the start.

Stewart? How does he keep getting picked? May? Done.

Mcinnes won't walk and he won't be binned this summer. He looked annoyed in his bbc interview. Maybe he'll realise it's his own doing and do something about it. (I doubt it)

Two facts:

Celtic and Rangers have always dominated Scottish football.

Celtic and Rangers will always dominate Scottish football.

No sense in thinking otherwise.

That's all.

Are you sure they’ve ALWAYS (MT™️) dominated Scottish Football? Think quite hard on this one......there might be another club who dominated for a period.........

Not sure much wrong with tactics, I thought we were going to go in at half time 0-0 until Ball went off. After then it was game over and we never looked like competing.

So many poor performances, don't think anybody actually came out with any credit? Struggling to think of one good performer.

You'll bully me in to fuck all. I'm surprised you're still trying this shit, despite months of it not working. The one thing sure to stop me paying any money to anyone, is you being your cunt self and trying to bully me.

Looks as if you lost a fair bet here Parky, on what grounds are you refusing to pay up?

1. It was clearly a wind up.

2. The conditions on the bet weren't met

3. The "bet" hasn't even been lost yet

1) Cop-out, a bets a bet regardless if your on the wind up.

2)What we're the conditions attached to the bet?

3)Agreed, he may return on the last game of the season so nothing should be decided until after it.

Key things from yesterday:

1. We sorely missed Shinnie
  2. We had no width with McGinna and GMS missing. 
  3. The above meant we had no decent ball carriers, bar McLennan who was pretty quiet yesterday
  4. Greg Stewart was a passenger once again and should have came off instead of May
  5. The red card was extremely harsh, but looking at it from different angles, I can potentially see why the ref might give it. That doesn't detract from the fact we got fuck all for Boyata (i think) wiping out GMS, and effectively ending his Dons career (He's been done since that incident tbh)
  6. The second red, I can see why it's given at full speed. Ferguson did lower his studs at the last second, but he gave the ref a really easy decision to make.
  7. The game completely passed us by. We needed someone in midfield to control the game for us, but we lacked experience, the mental (and physical) toughness and just that type of player to do that.
  8. We missed Logan. He's not brilliant, but he's a better RB than Ball and he's quicker as well. We could have done with Ball in midfield yesterday.
  9. Their pen was soft, VERY soft.

Before the red cards, the game was pretty even and Celtic weren't really causing us too many problems (bar that chance they had that went just past the post).

We should recall Wright and get him straight into the first team. Fuck Dundee and their plight, with GMS and McGinn pretty much out for the rest of the season, we're struggling for width. 

I can't see us getting anything from the Rangers and Celtic league games with the decimated side we're left with. Having Shinnie back will help, but we've really nothing in the bank. 

• Upvote 1

Key things from yesterday:

1. We sorely missed Shinnie
  2. We had no width with McGinna and GMS missing. 
  3. The above meant we had no decent ball carriers, bar McLennan who was pretty quiet yesterday
  4. Greg Stewart was a passenger once again and should have came off instead of May
  5. The red card was extremely harsh, but looking at it from different angles, I can potentially see why the ref might give it. That doesn't detract from the fact we got fuck all for Boyata (i think) wiping out GMS, and effectively ending his Dons career (He's been done since that incident tbh)
  6. The second red, I can see why it's given at full speed. Ferguson did lower his studs at the last second, but he gave the ref a really easy decision to make.
  7. The game completely passed us by. We needed someone in midfield to control the game for us, but we lacked experience, the mental (and physical) toughness and just that type of player to do that.
  8. We missed Logan. He's not brilliant, but he's a better RB than Ball and he's quicker as well. We could have done with Ball in midfield yesterday.
  9. Their pen was soft, VERY soft.

Before the red cards, the game was pretty even and Celtic weren't really causing us too many problems (bar that chance they had that went just past the post).

We should recall Wright and get him straight into the first team. Fuck Dundee and their plight, with GMS and McGinn pretty much out for the rest of the season, we're struggling for width. 

I can't see us getting anything from the Rangers and Celtic league games with the decimated side we're left with. Having Shinnie back will help, but we've really nothing in the bank. 

Apart from thinking the game was pretty even before the red card you have hut the nail on it's heid

• Upvote 1