CityCentre

The Ryan Fraser Clause

There is a lot of different rumours surrounding Ryan Fraser's sell-on clause that we have with Bournemouth.

Is there any concrete evidence of what exactly it is and what we would be due if he was sold this summer?

It's 40% and a feel of India Taylor's tits.

Edited by BWG

Not a clue except rumours on here , not seen anything concrete like you say.

Anybody ITK ?

The Santa Clause 3 was a ridiculous film, Tim Allen must have completely lost the plot if this is his fourth installment.

Not a clue except rumours on here , not seen anything concrete like you say.

Anybody ITK ?

Richard Gordon was adamant it was 25%. I met Duncan Fraser recently at the Scotland Israel game and he was joking about how well Fraser was playing and hopefully he gets sold soon to help us out. Never confirmed any exact figures.

Honestly if it is 25% then that's tremendous business by the club given the circumstances.  Fair play.

Richard Gordon was adamant it was 25%. I met Duncan Fraser recently at the Scotland Israel game and he was joking about how well Fraser was playing and hopefully he gets sold soon to help us out. Never confirmed any exact figures.

Personally I have not heard him say that but if he said that on the radio then take it as correct.

That would be a fair boost when he goes for £25M

Personally I have not heard him say that but if he said that on the radio then take it as correct.

That would be a fair boost when he goes for £25M

Said it after the game on sunday. 

long live the crazy money of english football (for 3 more months at least)

Assuming he goes for around £30m, hopefully to Arsenal, then we would be in line for around £7m, which would be a game changer for us.

Not sure how it would work with installments being paid etc.

The Santa Clause 3 was a ridiculous film, Tim Allen must have completely lost the plot if this is his fourth installment.

Much of the original (including the finale) was filmed a couple of miles away from me.

2010_12_07careydrive.jpg

(Never saw the picture, though.)

Much of the original (including the finale) was filmed a couple of miles away from me.

2010_12_07careydrive.jpg

(Never saw the picture, though.)

Where is Ryan's wallet?

The sell on clause was also mentioned in the recent BBC interview and piece about Ryan Fraser.

25% of perhaps a £25m fee would be tremendous

"it's not a sum of money we ever envisioned coming into the club from Ryan moving on, so we're putting the whole sum into the stadium project. We'll be able to buy a fleet of buses nae bither now."

There is no reason to increase the playing budget substantially

Any money for Fraser, McKenna or Cosgrove will obviously be put to the stadium to reduce the burden on club (mortgage) or fans (share issue)

There is no reason to increase the playing budget substantially

Any money for Fraser, McKenna or Cosgrove will obviously be put to the stadium to reduce the burden on club (mortgage) or fans (share issue)

You not been watching us this season?

You not been watching us this season?

We need to spend the money more wisely

Mark Reynolds - whats he done this season

Hoban

Tansey

Forrester

Gleeson

Wilson

May

GMS

Stewart

Exactly.  Giving McInnes any money towards buying in players is much like a man giving his stripper girlfriend the company credit card.  No good can come of it.

No argument there.  We also need to stop wasting money on crocks.  An increase in the budget of say £1 million per year might allow us to stop having to take the risk on decent players with a history of injury 

Minijc will know. #1 ITK

Settle doon shitebag

Edited by minijc

Exactly.  Giving McInnes any money towards buying in players is much like a man giving his stripper girlfriend the company credit card.  No good can come of it.

Totally get that point based on some of the signings made but some of his targets he missed out on have proven to be success, maybe with that extra cash he can get them now. John Marquis - 19 goals in league 1 this season, if we had an extra few quid we could of got him. Christie might of been in the door had we stumped up cash earlier in the window and had that wee bit extra wedge to put towards his wages. No doubt a few more who wouldn't have needed much more money needed to get them in the door. 

Players he has spent money on so far have definitely been mixed. 

McLean, Cosgrove, GMS, Ferguson and Devlin all decent. 

Forrester and May not so good and been the most expensive two. 

No, we just closed our eyes and he was there.

I thought it was a pre contract. Don't remember a fee unless it was undisclosed.

If you take the limit of the budget out of the equation then Derek was able to identify Maddison before other managers were sniffing about and he brought in Low. We are asking Derek to shop in the bargain basement. Who knows what may be possible with a share of this transfer money. 

I thought it was a pre contract. Don't remember a fee unless it was undisclosed.

I was referring to the Leo sayer ditty of yesteryear, for some reason it came in to my head.

Sorry bud, wasna bein sarcastic.