Lennon

Having spoken to one or two Tims of late (must have been pushed) understand that Lennon unlikely to be given gig long term.

Also have a gut feeling that DM may see a successful stint as Scotland manager as a potential return to English management, for some unfinished business.

Should both of the above scenarios transpire what price Lennon as the new Dons manager?

After all the only "rug munching" in these parts will be Milne recycling his "syrups"

So my head says Lennon is the sort of character that we need should Mcinnes leave to drive the team on.

My heart says not in a million fucking years would I want that utter cunt of a man anywhere near Aberdeen FC.

Also add in that he's a shite manager who has won fuck all when he doesn't have at least 10 x the budget of the opposition.

Left Hibs in 8th place and many Hibees I know said the quality attacking football every week was a myth.

A shite and not successful manager outside the freebies at Celtic.

Much like Steve Clarke is record against Mcinnes is shite

The hibs fan I worked with late last year said the same. Football was awful, and had no idea where this idea that he played attaching stuff had come from

Milne would be terrified of a character like Lennon.

Not in a million years. Unfortunately.

Agreed...Milne will always look to appoint a yes man...any cunt with any sort of bite about them will not be required while the Alford neep is at the helm.

The hibs fan I worked with late last year said the same. Football was awful, and had no idea where this idea that he played attaching stuff had come from

Media shite/hype. Clueless journalists speakin' shite. Remember when Dundee United we're the bee's knees? - hohoho. Tearing up the Championship.

Agreed...Milne will always look to appoint a yes man...any cunt with any sort of bite about them will not be required while the Alford neep is at the helm.

Don't happen to have 20 odd million that you are looking to burn on a football club do you? Milne would walk away in a heartbeat (probably for nothing) if someone had the financial clout required to take over the running of the club.

Until someone does were stuck with him I am afraid.

• Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

What's the 20 odd million for?

Club is self sufficient and Milne hasn't lost a penny while his company and profile has benefitted massively since he got involved.

He should pass the baton and walk away.

No idea if the "great football" reputation he had at Hibs was true or not. But what is certain is that against the arse cheeks, he didn't shit his pants at all as Mcinnes has been guilty of all through his tenure (especially against the green and white version).

If he were available at the same time that we had a vacancy, I'd hope we would give him an interview to see what he says at least. 

What's the 20 odd million for?

Club is self sufficient and Milne hasn't lost a penny while his company and profile has benefitted massively since he got involved.

He should pass the baton and walk away.

To splurge on transfer fees and wages for the players we would not be able to afford that some on here are saying we should go for in order to 'compete'....

If it's true then the Dhimmery are going all out to secure 10IAR no matter the cost. Mourinho would likely cost them twice as much in wages as Brenda but they did get a whack in compo from Leicester which would cover a good chunk of that,

Sevco will indubitably hand Gerrard even more cash they don't have in the summer. But Celtic have plenty in reserve.....Mourinho would be able to attract names to the club that other managers couldn't. Even if they just got Jose on a 2 year deal and the same with the players he could attract (maybe Spanish/Italian/Portuguese top names but all aged around 30/31 or young talent on loan from Real Madrid/Inter) to get them over the 10IAR line I'd imagine the Celtic board would consider the extra expense well worth it. Might get them a tad further in the Champions League as an extra bonus.