Women's World Cup

Watched the France Noggie game last night. Quite decent standard, particularly from the French.

I didn't watch the US Thai but read a CNN article suggesting that US women should get paid same as men because they'd scored more in one game than the men had in three world cups

Watched the France Noggie game last night. Quite decent standard, particularly from the French.

I didn't watch the US Thai but read a CNN article suggesting that US women should get paid same as men because they'd scored more in one game than the men had in three world cups

There was a load of nonsense on social media. Apparently the USA players shouldn't have celebrated their goals because it was a shame for Thailand. What the fuck?

I saw the first half and it was turgid shit, the Scottish goalie should have been ripped apart at the BBC half time analysis for the 1st goal however it wasn't even mentioned.

Then when they dive like a duck just taken a shotgun cartridge to the chest and actually save a weak effort its reacted too like its Gordon fucking Banks.

Very reminiscent of the scenes around 20 years, when the african nations finals first starting being broadcast on the BBC.  I remember watching the standard of goalkeeping in utter disbelief.  

The womens goalkeepers are actually worse!

Americans in shock, horror ignorant cunts scandal.

I have no problem with them doing their womans thing

What I do have a problem with, amongst other things is:

Comparing their achievements with the mens. "First hat trick since (name escapes me of the male player) for the national side"

Stories filling up the bbc sport football page; it should be in it's own subforum

The Scottish national team twitter account spouting story after story. Again, it should be it's own account

The fact the players NEVER get grief for shite fuck ups

To be honest, the fact they get to use hampden

Woman are beyond criticism. They're all martyrs and saints.

P.s I notice the BBC don't insist on shoe-horning a bloke onto every studio panel, like they do with woman these days on MOTD/Sportscene.

Unfortunately they want the best of both worlds. They want to coach men's teams and be pundits in the men's game.

But they get upset if men are coaching the womens teams as this should be a job for a woman.

I'm with Millertime on this one. I'm all for women's football but let's not start getting it confused with the mens game.

Woman are beyond criticism. They're all martyrs and saints.

P.s I notice the BBC don't insist on shoe-horning a bloke onto every studio panel, like they do with woman these days on MOTD/Sportscene.

Agree with the first point. Look at these heroic woman empowering themselves and battling against the male dominated patriarchal society. Think they missed the part that most people don’t give a fuck if they play or not.

Agree with the first point. Look at these heroic woman empowering themselves and battling against the male dominated patriarchal society. Think they missed the part that most people don’t give a fuck if they play or not.

The feminism industry doesn't pay itself, takes a lot of effort to maintain the gravy train.

I see Ian Maxwell was saying the the split arses manager was in contention for the Scotland job before they gave it to Clarke.

Fucking megalolz. What a load of shite he talks.

Watch this space, as well as having to commit to interviewing at least one person from an ethnic background, a club will soon have to interview at least one woman for any vacant managers position.

Fucking madness.