Funso Ojo

18 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

So Ojo left as he wanted to play football, is that a dig at Dels anti-football style?

Unlikely considering he gave all the platitudes about loving playing for Aberdeen etc.

He specifically said he meant get games in general, he's "not played as much as he would like".

Also I don't think Ojo plays much football, anti or otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Unlikely considering he gave all the platitudes about loving playing for Aberdeen etc.

He specifically said he meant get games in general, he's "not played as much as he would like".

Also I don't think Ojo plays much football, anti or otherwise. 

Ojo plays football like you do foruming

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

You meet for fights in real life after your online squabbles 

Are you one of Ebbe's mates? The "man" who sent a private message then fucked off for months. 

I'm guessing you are an ex casual type. Did you punch someone back in the 70s/80's yeah? Still clinging on to it!

Talking of how to do forums, if its like you then it's an online hardman persona who says things as controversial as he can for attention.

Dull ?

Just now, Millertime said:

Yes, zero self awareness 

You're the definition of beige yet you call me it, you now call poodler it and he is the polar opposite of beige, he is sparkly purple

If you're so certain I'm liked less than you, shut your mouth and put a poll up

I think by ignoring youre own lack of self awareness i mentioned youve proved my point.

A thick quagmire jawed boring contrary weegie. No wonder everyone on here (plus youre family) thinks youre a cunt :clangers2:

18 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Zero self awareness? 

Coming from the weegie who is hated by 90 per cent of posters and is constantly told hes a fuckwit but consistently asks for a vote to determine whose "more popular"? 

You sad thick cunt

I rather liked the fact he tried to get “one-up” by claiming he spent more at AFC than myself, when, like most of his posts, he doesn’t have as Scooby-doo.

That was one of his funniest posts. Trying to willie wave with a micro-penis. The one on his forehead is quite impressive though.

complete lack of self-awareness

32 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I rather liked the fact he tried to get “one-up” by claiming he spent more at AFC than myself, when, like most of his posts, he doesn’t have as Scooby-doo.

That was one of his funniest posts. Trying to willie wave with a micro-penis. The one on his forehead is quite impressive though.

Yup. Hes a totally self unaware dickhead

34 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I actually let that go but it was outstanding.

I spend significantly more than that on hospitality etc does that make me a bigger fan, I wouldn’t say so.

There will be folk on here that have to save up to buy a season ticket. Does that make them less of a fan?

Very strange argument that the more money you spend the more you care about the club. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I actually let that go but it was outstanding.

I spend significantly more than that on hospitality etc does that make me a bigger fan, I wouldn’t say so.

There will be folk on here that have to save up to buy a season ticket. Does that make them less of a fan?

Very strange argument that the more money you spend the more you care about the club. 

He just acts contrary on most things for attention.

Something hes clearly lacked in his life . Probably because hes a cock

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are dramatic ?

I never watched Godzilla or King Kong so I don't get the comparison but have a vague idea of the story (of one).

We never had a battle let alone an "epic" one. You were just being a confrontational dick for two days in a row having not said boo to this old goose for months.

And "old" was used deliberately. To be explained.

Yes there are ants and pondlife, more so in society than a forum. Maybe not. But I don't suffer from narcissism and as a lone wolf, I will find it hard to collaborate with anyone. I just know that we both waste too much energy on here in the wrong places. Unlike the mutants, you and I will never PM each other. Let me get my shit together, be patient please and I'll continue in the neutral ground that is Spikkin Shit thread. Let's tell the fuckers what we will do before we do it. Walk down and fuck them all, in plain sight of clear day.

The bigger problem might not be the mutants but the cowardly regulars who are too scared to say anything. To be continued...

Anyone else fall asleep whilst reading this?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He's hurting.

The reason why he's hurting is because he made a cunt of it. I would tell you about it but he's too irrelevant to worry about, the thickest and saddest of cunts. He's definitely one to ignore... unless he keeps on pushing.

Irrelevant you say.....Says the man who is fucking obsessed by me! 

?