Funso Ojo

16 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

You think we will be paying him off then?

'Cos I cannot for the life of me think of a team that are likely to want to sign him or even take him on loan.

League 1 sides in England would probably be interested in his services. Was a good player at that level for Scunthorpe. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Best thing all round. Nae a bad player, nae a great player either but he's proficient at what he does - retains the ball and keeps it simple. AFC was a bad move for him and for the club - I dinna think he can handle the pace of scottish fitba

His ball retention has been pretty poor in most games this season. 

He looked better last season but it's clear he's not going to get the time on the ball he wants in Scotland. 

7 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

?

7 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

but he's proficient at what he does 

Agreed.

Extremely proficient at being an utterly useless cunt.

7 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Please be true ?

I think unfortunately, this one falls into that category - Too Good To Be True.

Guessing.

2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

?

Agreed.

Extremely proficient at being an utterly useless cunt.

I think unfortunately, this one falls into that category - Too Good To Be True.

Guessing.

Seemingly Wigan don't have any money so would be a strange move to give away one of our starting players from Saturday for free. Although mcgeouch will be back soon. 

48 minutes ago, RUL said:

Seemingly Wigan don't have any money so would be a strange move to give away one of our starting players from Saturday for free. Although mcgeouch will be back soon. 

It'd be an excellent move. He's proven he's not good enough. Ship him out and free up a wage. 

Everyone's a winner. Well not everyone. Not Ojo (Wigan is a dump) and definitely not Wigan. But Aberdeen are winning. So fuck Ojo and Wigan. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It'd be an excellent move. He's proven he's not good enough. Ship him out and free up a wage. 

Everyone's a winner. Well not everyone. Not Ojo (Wigan is a dump) and definitely not Wigan. But Aberdeen are winning. So fuck Ojo and Wigan. 

I doubt it will be freeing up much.

As others have said, Wigan are fucking potless.

They are also bound by EFL1 FFP rules

Ojo certainly won't be joining them to take a hit on his £3k/wk wage.  I reckon we will be covering a minimum of 50% of that for the next 17 months if this goes through

Just now, Ten Caat said:

I doubt it will be freeing up much.

As others have said, Wigan are fucking potless.

They are also bound bt EFL1 FFP rules

Ojo certainly won't be joining them to take a hit on his £3k/wk wage.  I reckon we will be covering a minimum of 50% of that for the next 17 months if this goes through

If the above wild speculations are true then that's why I said would rather we just committed to a six month loan rather than an 18 month loan.

10 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Best thing all round. Nae a bad player, nae a great player either but he's proficient at what he does - retains the ball and keeps it simple. AFC was a bad move for him and for the club - I dinna think he can handle the pace of scottish fitba

Is he fuck - he gives the ball away constantly ?

• Upvote 1
Just now, StandFree1982 said:

He's proficient at being shite at football, at least.

I've never seen a midfielder struggle to make the even the simplest of passes as badly as Ojo. 

First game of the season against the huns his pass completion rate must have struggled to hit a double figure percentage.

Garbage

11 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

"Nae a bad player" ... he's fucking abysmal. He has no pace, continual makes the wrong decision and 90% of his "passes" are 3 yarders back or side-ways which invariably lands his team mates in it.