Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Sky Super 6 - The 2019-20 Season

Jaw dropping stuff it was from the winner last year; young Samuel pipping pensioner Thomas by the merest of margins (congrats again @@Samac92 - fucking terrific son; with you Wednesday all being well - @@Tommy what can I say; that was a HARSH way to miss out son; hard fucking lines. Chin up though son - at least it gets you used to the feeling of missing out, given it'll happen again in this season contest with me romping home to victory. Fancy myself for the grand prize given all I've learnt over the last 12 months. Hard lines in anticipation son haha :cool:).

So aye - usual shite; league can be found via the following link:

http://super6.skysports.com/league/create-join?code=J41Y3T

Then click 'JOIN'

* The code should already be entered; but in case you get flustered - here it is again: J41Y3T

Terrific - thats you in; welcome :cool:

Theres a round up straight away to play (mind and 'Challenge Jeff' at the bottom; once clicked - it slips your name into the hat for a wee £1000 bangers (I was always beating the cunt, and never once coined it in - but here; got to be in it to win the money).

They're getting pretty racy with their prize - promising a pot of £2 million, should 2 million cunts sign up.If its no me - Id love it if it were one of you heroes; propelled into the life of Reilly, laughing and giggling at the sheer good fortune of it all. Lets wish that for each other.

As usual - a nice bottle of beverage on offer to the winner (£30 maximum we'll say - but ach we can chat about it at the time. Prefer you'd take a T-Shirt tbh; at least thats historic). In fact aye fuck it - first prize is a 'haha terrific' Tshirt. Ach fuck it - a Tshirt and a bottle up to £30 (relatively loose, given the nice tipples at the mid thirty mark).

Best of luck you bunch of arseholes haha YES hoo mama

Edited by Dad

Website isn’t supported on my phone or iPad anymore, fuckers. Let’s see if the app works through a VPN

Oh aye - I forgot to mention; after accepting my invitation, Matt Le Tissier will be part of the AFC Chat League this year.

Why dont you all join me, in calling Matt a massive cunt haha YES

Oh aye - I forgot to mention; after accepting my invitation, Matt Le Tissier will be part of the AFC Chat League this year.

Why dont you all join me, in calling Matt a massive cunt haha YES

Tell the useless fucker he should’ve played for Scotland.

Edit: have you told him to join the Hat too, that would be entertaining

Edited by Chewie37

Website isn’t supported on my phone or iPad anymore, fuckers. Let’s see if the app works through a VPN

Did you not get an option to download the new app?

@@Dad, T Shirt was a hit in Turkey. Cheers Cunto.

Woah steady on there Thomas, lets not confuse young Chewie with too much technical talk, given that he is a useless bastard haha

Just click the stuff and guess the things chewie you big fucking plum - come on now

And great son - Ill stick a pin in the map haha YES

Did you not get an option to download the new app?

@@Dad, T Shirt was a hit in Turkey. Cheers Cunto.

Woah steady on there Thomas, lets not confuse young Chewie with too much technical talk, given that he is a useless bastard haha

Just click the stuff and guess the things chewie you big fucking plum - come on now

Edited by Dad

Qualified electronic engineers tend to be able to do technical shit, ye Auld bam.......so yes it’s been done :laughing:

Oh ho - billy big balls ^

Best getting it out of your system son, as itll be the last time you get the chance to say it. Leading from the start this time - no fucking about :cool:

You never know son - but I highly fucking doubt it. Top ten if you're lucky.

Ach aye - saves a lot of embarrassment. You're shite at it.

Getting closer, and here - millions of pounds up for grabs, all for the princely sum of no money. Fucking terrific.

OP has all your information about partaking (plus a couple of additional comments made underneath - well worth knowing), but if you cant be arsed scanning back, heres the link (code J41Y3T):

http://super6.skyspo...oin?code=J41Y3T

Then click 'JOIN'

* The code should already be entered; but in case you get flustered - here it is again: J41Y3T

If you have any thought of winning the whole fucking thing, then if I may - you best get involved from the start, otherwise itll be the back of Dad you'll see, all season long :cool:

Edited by Dad

Congratulations James Drummond, whoever the fuck you are. A good win champ.

Well played Jim. Need to up my game next season to get my crown back

🎉🥇🏆

On 8/3/2020 at 9:30 AM, Tommy said:

Congratulations James Drummond, whoever the fuck you are. A good win champ.

👋

He's actually contacted me on Twitter this morning. He's been awol on here for a good month or two now.