Bryson

I'd say most Dons fans were happy when we signed Bryson. He was a cult hero at Derby and had made more than enough appearances for them to suggest he wasn't a perma crock. He was likely coming here for less money than he was offered by Derby to stay there.

He had an injury when we signed him and I do think he was rushed back before he was truly 100% fit. I don't think he's the type of character who's happy to just pick up a wage I see him more in the Barry Robson mould. Hopefully we can finally get him fully fit this time and we get to see the best of him. Scott Brown and Steven Davis are both older then him and have successfully come back from injuries after their own fans were writing them off. Hopefully Bryson can do the same.

Guest the shepherd

Loads have had a path way into the first team to be fair

Just been fucking shite once they got there

Constructive criticism at its finest yet again from the POTY-Elect

The Bryson signing has been another disaster, this manager just doesn't learn lessons. Think there is a good chance Bryson will retire in the summer. Ankles once fucked are generally an on going issue and at his age will be tough to get over as this season has showed, Mcinnes says he has had this problem since he arrived so not sure it has anything to do with the Davidson tackle

There’s that crystal ball again. Why doesn’t the manager learn to see into the future?

It has nothing to do with the Davidson tackle? Are you for real?

• Downvote 2
  • 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That 40 or so mins Nkawali was on for was one of the most disgraceful performances I've ever seen from a pro footballer. 

He fucking bottled it as well. Wasn't injured. Came off cos he knew he was out of his depth and utterly shite. 

You might be right... the way he was carrying on when he picked the injury was quite unnatural! 

@millertime's immediate call on Nkawali cancels out his initial Ryan Fraser observation! ;)

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

That 40 or so mins Nkawali was on for was one of the most disgraceful performances I've ever seen from a pro footballer. 

He fucking bottled it as well. Wasn't injured. Came off cos he knew he was out of his depth and utterly shite. 

Every time the ball went near him he just blootered it up in the sky as high as he could  ?

Guest milne_afc

Knew Nkawali was a dud. Confirmed when he returned to Mozambique or wherever during an international break and he was pictured in full Dons kit digging a well with a shovel fashioned out of discarded bottles and fallen timber.