Bryson

4 hours ago, CityCentre said:

Tansey, Forrester. Gleeson, Ojo & bryson.

Very profligate in the transfer market, we really need to up our success percentage with signings, we don't have enough money to get so many wrong.

can't always get signings right...most where happy we signed Bryson provided he could stay fit...he hasn't been able too therefore we move on....

you've got EPFL teams spunking 70m plus on duds....it;s a relative i suppose...

Shame it never worked out.  Bit harsh saying he was a wage thief etc.  He openly said in a interview before the start of the season in hindsight he was rushed back.

On paper he could have been a tremendous signing.  Comparing him to Gleeson is not right.  I wish him all the best and admire that he has decided to move on with minimum fuss.  Wish no ill will to him.

By all accounts a good pro, just really unfortunate with injuries. I'd imagine after the COVID fiasco he probably thought it was time. 

Unfair to say he stole a wage when he's happy to leave early, also worth remembering he said no to clubs closer to home and he showed a desire to play for Aberdeen. Not everything works out, but folk on Instagram etc absolutely slating him are just ridiculous. Bryson doesn't strike me as the type who wouldn't have minded being injured for so long. 

Still got the 3rd best midfield in the league and we've just lost a Scotland international, things are still looking good.