Bryson

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

By all accounts a good pro, just really unfortunate with injuries. I'd imagine after the COVID fiasco he probably thought it was time. 

Unfair to say he stole a wage when he's happy to leave early, also worth remembering he said no to clubs closer to home and he showed a desire to play for Aberdeen. Not everything works out, but folk on Instagram etc absolutely slating him are just ridiculous. Bryson doesn't strike me as the type who wouldn't have minded being injured for so long. 

Still got the 3rd best midfield in the league and we've just lost a Scotland international, things are still looking good. 

Which Scotland international have we just lost?

If you are referring to Bryson as a Scotland international that really is a bit of a stretch lol

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

He is a Scotland international though. 

Lol

he was but I think his only actual full international appearance was against Faroes.

other than that a couple of friendlies appearances v shite + couple of other call ups with zero game time.

all of which happened a good few years ago.

he he maybe ‘was’ classed as an international player at some point (Due to others not being arsed with playing shite games) but he most certainly is not now/currently An international, especially given the amount of midfielders we have to chose from.

so to say we have just lost an ‘international’ player & not Just a fairly decent midfielder that used to be considered back up to make up numbers out of desperation/call offs Is (like I said) a bit of a stretch to say least.

fkn Just lost an International lol

• Downvote 1
20 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Lol

he was but I think his only actual full international appearance was against Faroes.

other than that a couple of friendlies appearances v shite + couple of other call ups with zero game time.

all of which happened a good few years ago.

he he maybe ‘was’ classed as an international player at some point (Due to others not being arsed with playing shite games) but he most certainly is not now/currently An international, especially given the amount of midfielders we have to chose from.

so to say we have just lost an ‘international’ player & not Just a fairly decent midfielder that used to be considered back up to make up numbers out of desperation/call offs Is (like I said) a bit of a stretch to say least.

fkn Just lost an International lol

Did just lose an international. You've then went on to describe his international appearances. 

Dense cunt

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Did just lose an international. You've then went on to describe his international appearances. 

Dense cunt

No you are the dense cunt it seems.

big difference between IS & WAS. Current & former.

but even when he WAS an ‘International’ that was hardly exactly like he WAS a regular.

dense cunt.

importance in the details & we did not ‘just lose an international’ 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No you are the dense cunt it seems.

big difference between IS & WAS. Current & former.

but even when he WAS an ‘International’ that was hardly exactly like he WAS a regular.

dense cunt.

importance in the details & we did not ‘just lose an international’ 

We did though because he is a Scotland international. Mongo.

Getting yoursel tied up in knots with your own stupidity. Ace.

I see he is holding talks with St Johnstone. If they can get him to stay fit & healthy I'm sure he would do a decent job for them.  

He is training with former team Kilmarnock to keep himself fit. but they are stocked up on midfield options.

Scott Burns saying Burton also want Bryson as a player/coach while ambitious Queen’s Park are also trying to land him.

I've been impressed with the way the club has conducted its business and I've also been impressed with the brand of football the team has been playing under Callum Davidson.

bryson in his interview about joining st Johnstone, a few people on here have said he had a few arguments with McInnes about his style of play, think that brand of football comment might be a wee dig aimed at McInnes 

14 minutes ago, Jackp said:

I've been impressed with the way the club has conducted its business and I've also been impressed with the brand of football the team has been playing under Callum Davidson.

bryson in his interview about joining st Johnstone, a few people on here have said he had a few arguments with McInnes about his style of play, think that brand of football comment might be a wee dig aimed at McInnes 

I dont ... i think its a stock boring thing a new signing says when joining a club.

St Johnstones brand of football against our B team or indeed any game since (according to their own fans) has been pish

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

It will be interesting to see how many games and how many 90s he manages.

I think he's finished

Yeah he’s done, and ironically, by one of his new teammates. That’s what really put the tin lid on his career.

ive no doubt he’ll raise his game in the 2 remaining matches v us but long term? For the best he left and he can see his playing days out away from the pressures of playing for the famous.

dont wish any ill will on the guy at all, wish him all the best.