If not DM, What is the Alternative?

Apparently there are plenty of people on this site who think they know better than DM. If that’s the case why are they not managers themselves?

So, by your logic, unless you're a professional footballer you can't tell if Ronaldo is a better player than, say, Ricky Foster. 

Unless you're a licensed pilot you can't tell if your plane is going to crash when the wings fall off. 

If you're not a qualified dog breeder you can't tell the difference between a Labrador and an octopus. 

I hadn't really thought about it like that. 

You make a VERY good point. 

• Upvote 3

I’d say Lee Richardson is the shout

Hated the huns/tims and can use his psychology shit to turn the poofters into tough tackling winners

If that doesn’t work then the Dons can get to fuck

1000% we need Rico at the club to fire these cunts up. 

No idea if he's any good as a manager, but have him on board in a motivational capacity at the very least. 

I doubt the words "Keep it tight at the back" ever came out of Rico's mouth unless he was rasping it in the ear of some random flibbertygibbet just before he smashed her up the wrong un of a Saturday night. 

"I never feared Celtic or Rangers and I didn’t show them respect ... maybe that’s why I became an Aberdeen hero." ~ Lee Richardson

"I thought he [Morelos] led the line brilliantly today and scored a good goal. That is the quality Rangers have." ~ Derek McInnes

No idea if he's any good as a manager, but have him on board in a motivational capacity at the very least.

I doubt the words "Keep it tight at the back" ever came out of Rico's mouth unless he was rasping it in the ear of some random flibbertygibbet just before he smashed her up the wrong un of a Saturday night.

"I never feared Celtic or Rangers and I didn’t show them respect ... maybe that’s why I became an Aberdeen hero." ~ Lee Richardson

"

I thought he [Morelos] led the line brilliantly today and scored a good goal. That is the quality Rangers have." ~ Derek McInnes

Yeah we just need someone who shows no respect to anyone. That’s all it is. Genuinely amazed we haven’t done this.

• Downvote 2

"

I thought he [Morelos] led the line brilliantly today and scored a good goal. That is the quality Rangers have." ~ Derek McInnes

As I've said countless times. Once a hun cunt.....

It’s called being gracious in defeat. He’s likely as seething as most but not as if he’s going to have a meltdown in an interview.

Hahaha I hope to fuck your not serious, any decent manager would have shown how a defeat like that had hit hard, would be nice to see a bit of a reaction. But no.

He’s fucking wank and needs to go, should have left when Sunderland came calling.

His interview style is all you need to know about him, total defeatist, submissive to the arse cheeks and complimentary too.

Fuck off Derek your time is overdue by about 2 years

Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen. His credentials? “He doesnae like Rangers”.

I think you should leave the debate to the adults.

You're right no good manager has ever succeeded unless they've only ever managed big teams.

What a fucking clueless bellend.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen. His credentials? “He doesnae like Rangers”.

I think you should leave the debate to the adults.

Incorrect,

I suggested having him in the club as a motivational speaker or similar capacity. I did not suggest the answer was to make him manager. 

I think you should learn to read for content at a level above Primary 2 if you're going to try to have an opinion on what you think adults are saying. 

I don't mind people disagreeing with me... but a prerequisite to debate is to understand my stance so that you don't waste my time arguing about something I didn't say. 

• Upvote 1