If not DM, What is the Alternative?

You're right no good manager has ever succeeded unless they've only ever managed big teams.

What a fucking clueless bellend.

Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

Incorrect,

I suggested having him in the club as a motivational speaker or similar capacity. I did not suggest the answer was to make him manager. 

I think you should learn to read for content at a level above Primary 2 if you're going to try to have an opinion on what you think adults are saying. 

I don't mind people disagreeing with me... but a prerequisite to debate is to understand my stance so that you don't waste my time arguing about something I didn't say. 

A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

I'm sure the players will be fired up by some guy who was only relevant in the 1990's coming into the dressing room and shouting about Rangers. Just what we need really. Mental that we don't already pay someone to do that.

John Terry born winner and will want to get one over gerrard, and cut his teeth in management as a number 2 but will be desperate to show his skills and move on to something bigger after a few years and Scott Booth as his number 2  who understands Scottish football, with Willie Miller as DOF. 

Pat Nevin as manager/matchday DJ

* Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

** A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

I'm sure the players will be fired up by some guy who was only relevant in the 1990's coming into the dressing room and shouting about Rangers. Just what we need really. Mental that we don't already pay someone to do that.

* Yes, it is exactly what you said.   " Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen.

** He's a sports psychologist. It's LITERALLY his job to motivate and improve the mental health of sportsmen.

A sports psychologist is a psychologist with expertise in the following areas:

• Performance enhancement through the use of psychological skills training, and performance improvement, imagery, and athlete's self-talk.
  • Issues that are specific to the psychological well-being of athletes.
  • Working with the organizations and systems that are present in sport settings.
  • Social and developmental factors that influence sport participation

His company, AIM-FOR, is based on the entire premise of the positive psychological health and motivation of footballers. 

:clangers2:

The Hat could do it.

I’ll be manager obvs.

Dad doing motivational speeches before the games.

Dayt’s doing the assistant manager job of battering fuck out of any non sock wearing players not getting stuck in.

Poodler physio and also advising everybody how to avoid drug tests.

Bluto to organise the 48 hour bender when we win the league.

Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

You suggested he was not a suitable candidate because he hadn't managed a club as big as Aberdeen.  Which is of course an absolute fucking nonsense reason to rule a candidate out.

At no point did I suggest he was a suitable candidate.  Merely pointing out your cluelessness again.

As for your second point - I think Kelt has probably shown you up sufficiently on that one too.

Yogi

Which box should he tick on the form for “How would you deal with playing the arse cheeks”

A/. Ram them

B/. Respect them but play to our strengths, seek and expose their weaknesses and see where it takes us or

C/. Challenge the cheeks are you fucking mental?

I’m going to guess, once somebody reads out the big words to him, that he’d opt for C.

But he’d get us a right good 3rd with a few training ground shenanigans along the way.

The Hat could do it.

I’ll be manager obvs.

Dad doing motivational speeches before the games.

Dayt’s doing the assistant manager job of battering fuck out of any non sock wearing players not getting stuck in.

Poodler physio and also advising everybody how to avoid drug tests.

Bluto to organise the 48 hour bender when we win the league.

Aye Bluto would have everyone in bed by 7pm that kind oh commitment will have us win the league at a canter

* Yes, it is exactly what you said.   " Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen.

** He's a sports psychologist. It's LITERALLY his job to motivate and improve the mental health of sportsmen.

A sports psychologist is a psychologist with expertise in the following areas:

• Performance enhancement through the use of psychological skills training, and performance improvement, imagery, and athlete's self-talk.
  • Issues that are specific to the psychological well-being of athletes.
  • Working with the organizations and systems that are present in sport settings.
  • Social and developmental factors that influence sport participation

His company, AIM-FOR, is based on the entire premise of the positive psychological health and motivation of footballers. 

:clangers2:

You suggested he was not a suitable candidate because he hadn't managed a club as big as Aberdeen.  Which is of course an absolute fucking nonsense reason to rule a candidate out.

At no point did I suggest he was a suitable candidate.  Merely pointing out your cluelessness again.

As for your second point - I think Kelt has probably shown you up sufficiently on that one too.

Either way, the pair of you cretins are suggesting that Lee Richardson is somehow the answer to all our prayers (in whatever capacity), which is utter bollocks. 

Jack Ross would be my choice. A young manager. He did very well at both Alloa and St Mirren. He nearly got Sunderland promoted at his first attempt from League 1.

I see Hibs are being linked with him.

Has a job already. Won't have if he doesn't get Sunderland up this season. Might not even sooner if he doesn't keep them within maybe 6 points of top place in November/December. 

He's probably the obvious Scottish candidate but our need for a new man might come when he is still in a job there. Can't see us paying compensation to a club whilst having to settle up McInnes' contract at the same time.

Either way, the pair of you cretins are suggesting that Lee Richardson is somehow the answer to all our prayers (in whatever capacity), which is utter bollocks. 

Once again you're wrong. This is a real habit with you. 

I suggested we get Richardson on board to do exactly the job he is qualified to do. Not to manage the club. Not to be the answer to our problems. 

You call people 'cretins' and yet you've REPEATEDLY displayed a complete lack of even basic reading comprehension and stuck to your idiotic guns even after your monumental ignorance has been highlighted. 

Ask me again how a sports psychologist is qualified to work as a sports psychologist.

:hysterical:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would repeat that DM requires to reverse the downward spiral by January otherwise he simply has to go.

At this rate the new stadium will be a telephone box, given the amount of fans that will be left!!

Wiggy may have blind loyalty regardless but cannot see Cormack sitting back idly whilst the positivity of an impending move to a new stadium is crushed by our current extremely stubborn manager.

Would repeat that DM requires to reverse the downward spiral by January otherwise he simply has to go.

At this rate the new stadium will be a telephone box, given the amount of fans that will be left!!

Wiggy may have blind loyalty regardless but cannot see Cormack sitting back idly whilst the positivity of an impending move to a new stadium is crushed by our current extremely stubborn manager.

But then it wouldn't conform to uefa standards, pitch size, run off areas etc.