If not DM, What is the Alternative?

Na we need a local guy with football knowledge, passionate as fuck about the club and willing to spend all his time scouting and helping mould the young louns.

Go round the schools etc and encourage / speak to the Dad’s coaching and help them bring players through.

We’re never going to have the budget of the scumbags but we need to bring back the siege mentality and not be scared of them.

Bringing in a foreign coach I don’t think would work.

Get BHL In I reckon he’s no stranger to the school playground

Yes! I’m nae saying fucking some boy who is coaching a youth team or some shit but realistically who are we going to get. Doubt Jose is checking his mobile phone.

The only way forward is developing young players and the only way to do that is to get a manager who is committed to do that and have a long term plan.

Surely some of our ex players must be worth a shout before some foreign coach.

Please, no.

Yes! I’m nae saying fucking some boy who is coaching a youth team or some shit but realistically who are we going to get. Doubt Jose is checking his mobile phone.

The only way forward is developing young players and the only way to do that is to get a manager who is committed to do that and have a long term plan.

Surely some of our ex players must be worth a shout before some foreign coach.

What ex players would you consider ?

Robinson at Well and Holt at Livi are the forerunners for us in the opinion polls.

Unfortunately Levein will outlive us all. Like plutonium.

But those two - I'd take either. Fans in Scotland get preoccupied with the manager has to be an ex player or fan. I'm guilty myself at times. But look where we've got under Locke, Clark, Robbo, Levein, Neilson.

Haha please. Quite obvious you’re an absolute loser. Bullied at school I have no doubt, and rightly so. Probably work as a traffic warden or something else as despicable. As bad as your work is it’s at least an escape from your fat pig of a girlfriend, who’s every need is attended to due to the fact you don’t want to upset her as you couldn’t get anyone better. You then come on here and attempt to wind people up, however you just come across as a moron and embarrass yourself. An excellent life indeed.

^^^ rattled
  • Downvote 2

Robinson at Well and Holt at Livi are the forerunners for us in the opinion polls.

Unfortunately Levein will outlive us all. Like plutonium.

But those two - I'd take either. Fans in Scotland get preoccupied with the manager has to be an ex player or fan. I'm guilty myself at times. But look where we've got under Locke, Clark, Robbo, Levein, Neilson.

Not sure about the Livi manager. Feel like he is suited to that level with their eye bleeding style of football.

But Motherwell are meant to be decent to watch going by my mate who is a season ticket holder. Guess we will see ourselves in 12 days.

Darren Mackie, prowess in front of goal, played and scored at the highest level, proven to be 'good around the dressing room' and must have excellent connections in America given the highly successful time he spent out there.

Eoin Jess and Nigel Pepper combo.

Jess playing good cop and telling them how to actually attack. Pepper lurking in the background telling them to man the fuck up.

Sure fire recipe for success right there

Come on BHL it’s time to tune in with your pish. Pretty much everyone here is thick skinned and willing to take abuse, give it out and listen to other folks arguments. You are clearly trolling. Why bother.

Look at the abuse I have taken lately, been labelled a paedo, called all sorts. All because I prefer to back my team rather than greet about it all the time.

I would say there’s few thick-skinned people on here if that’s the way they behave.

Look at the abuse I have taken lately, been labelled a paedo, called all sorts. All because I prefer to back my team rather than greet about it all the time.

I would say there’s few thick-skinned people on here if that’s the way they behave.

No. You've taken abuse because you've acted like an antagonistic wee wank. Nothing to do with you choosing to "back your team".

• Upvote 2

You forgot you've been told to kill yourself a few times