Woody21

If not DM, What is the Alternative?

I've never understood why fans rate Richardson so highly. Yes he gave his all but he only played 64 games before heading to Oldham. His management career is virtually no existant.

Did you see him play?

I've never understood why fans rate Richardson so highly. Yes he gave his all but he only played 64 games before heading to Oldham. His management career is virtually no existant.

He can hypnotise them into being winners - and not be a big poof at the same time

It’s called being gracious in defeat. He’s likely as seething as most but not as if he’s going to have a meltdown in an interview.

Hahaha I hope to fuck your not serious, any decent manager would have shown how a defeat like that had hit hard, would be nice to see a bit of a reaction. But no.

He’s fucking wank and needs to go, should have left when Sunderland came calling.

His interview style is all you need to know about him, total defeatist, submissive to the arse cheeks and complimentary too.

Fuck off Derek your time is overdue by about 2 years

Edited by CrazyBullSheep

It's the difference between a winner's mentality and a loser's.

Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen. His credentials? “He doesnae like Rangers”.

I think you should leave the debate to the adults.

Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen. His credentials? “He doesnae like Rangers”.

You're right no good manager has ever succeeded unless they've only ever managed big teams.

What a fucking clueless bellend.

Incorrect,

I suggested having him in the club as a motivational speaker or similar capacity. I did not suggest the answer was to make him manager. 

I think you should learn to read for content at a level above Primary 2 if you're going to try to have an opinion on what you think adults are saying. 

I don't mind people disagreeing with me... but a prerequisite to debate is to understand my stance so that you don't waste my time arguing about something I didn't say. 

Yes. He was decent.

He was skillful and combative, something that we have a hard time finding at Aberdeen.

He was much better than 'decent'. 

Should see if Scott Brown fancies a managerial start

Ticks all the boxes

Hates the Huns ✔️

Winners Mentality ✔️

Hates the Huns ✔️

Should see if Scott Brown fancies a managerial start

Ticks all the boxes

Hates the Huns ✔️

Winners Mentality ✔️

Hates the Huns ✔️

Shite goalie.

You're right no good manager has ever succeeded unless they've only ever managed big teams.

What a fucking clueless bellend.

Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

Incorrect,

I suggested having him in the club as a motivational speaker or similar capacity. I did not suggest the answer was to make him manager. 

I think you should learn to read for content at a level above Primary 2 if you're going to try to have an opinion on what you think adults are saying. 

I don't mind people disagreeing with me... but a prerequisite to debate is to understand my stance so that you don't waste my time arguing about something I didn't say. 

A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

I'm sure the players will be fired up by some guy who was only relevant in the 1990's coming into the dressing room and shouting about Rangers. Just what we need really. Mental that we don't already pay someone to do that.

Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

Rico is not Scottish

Can't argue with this. Shite manager.

Booth & Jess Dream team

John Terry born winner and will want to get one over gerrard, and cut his teeth in management as a number 2 but will be desperate to show his skills and move on to something bigger after a few years and Scott Booth as his number 2  who understands Scottish football, with Willie Miller as DOF. 

John Terry born winner and will want to get one over gerrard, and cut his teeth in management as a number 2 but will be desperate to show his skills and move on to something bigger after a few years and Scott Booth as his number 2 who understands Scottish football, with Willie Miller as DOF.

Terry is as bad as a hun

I couldn’t support him

Jack Ross would be my choice. A young manager. He did very well at both Alloa and St Mirren. He nearly got Sunderland promoted at his first attempt from League 1.

I see Hibs are being linked with him.

John Terry born winner and will want to get one over gerrard, and cut his teeth in management as a number 2 but will be desperate to show his skills and move on to something bigger after a few years and Scott Booth as his number 2  who understands Scottish football, with Willie Miller as DOF. 

Pat Nevin as manager/matchday DJ

* Not what I said though, is it? If you think someone who managed Chesterfield for two years about ten years ago is a suitable candidate for AFC Manager then its you who is the fucking clueless bellend.

** A motivational speaker? Have you heard him speak lately? Have you actually anything to base this on other than him saying "I dinnae like Rangers"?

I'm sure the players will be fired up by some guy who was only relevant in the 1990's coming into the dressing room and shouting about Rangers. Just what we need really. Mental that we don't already pay someone to do that.

* Yes, it is exactly what you said.   " Your answer to our new manager is a guy who played less than 100 games for us and hasn’t managed anything remotely like a club like Aberdeen.

** He's a sports psychologist. It's LITERALLY his job to motivate and improve the mental health of sportsmen.

A sports psychologist is a psychologist with expertise in the following areas:

• Performance enhancement through the use of psychological skills training, and performance improvement, imagery, and athlete's self-talk.
  • Issues that are specific to the psychological well-being of athletes.
  • Working with the organizations and systems that are present in sport settings.
  • Social and developmental factors that influence sport participation

His company, AIM-FOR, is based on the entire premise of the positive psychological health and motivation of footballers. 

:clangers2:

Edited by Ke1t

The Hat could do it.

I’ll be manager obvs.

Dad doing motivational speeches before the games.

Dayt’s doing the assistant manager job of battering fuck out of any non sock wearing players not getting stuck in.

Poodler physio and also advising everybody how to avoid drug tests.

Bluto to organise the 48 hour bender when we win the league.