If not DM, What is the Alternative?

Once again you're wrong. This is a real habit with you. 

I suggested we get Richardson on board to do exactly the job he is qualified to do. Not to manage the club. Not to be the answer to our problems. 

You call people 'cretins' and yet you've REPEATEDLY displayed a complete lack of even basic reading comprehension and stuck to your idiotic guns even after your monumental ignorance has been highlighted. 

Ask me again how a sports psychologist is qualified to work as a sports psychologist.

:hysterical:

So he's not the answer to our problems? Why is he more qualified than any other sports psychologist? When was the last time you heard him give a talk etc?

• Downvote 2

Seriously though how fucking difficult can it be, this is the formation we are playing, watch out for their left winger might need to double up on him, actually attack when there is the opportunity. Employ decent scouts and coaches.

Fire on team of the decade before every game.

I’m away to fire my cv in.

Great, said it before but that’s exactly what will happen after derek. Our team will become full of trash like Gallagher

There are plenty of MLS players who'd be fantastic for Aberdeen. Including USA U23 striker Toye drafted by Heath. Curtis Main is the trash. I dont care where they come from, just if they can play. Not sure how you equate a scrub not getting time in the MLS to a manager who is doing the best job in the country with his squad.

Well when was the last time you heard Richardson give one of these motivational speeches?

I haven't, I'm basing this on the fact that he's good enough to have Liverpool as FC one of the teams he works with. 

Lee Richardson MBPsS Performance Psychology Consultant at Liverpool Football Club

About

Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the sports industry. Skilled in Sports Psychology, Sports Coaching, Management & Executive Coaching. Track record of Innovation (www.thepfa-safetynet.com ) with a Master’s Degree in Sport & Exercise Psychology from Staffordshire University.

Presumably if he's capable of doing them for the #1 ranked club on the planet he's more than capable of doing it for a club like Aberdeen. 

Do you REALLY want to keep humiliating yourself like this or can we just call it a day now? 

I haven't, I'm basing this on the fact that he's good enough to have Liverpool as FC one of the teams he works with.

Lee Richardson MBPsS Performance Psychology Consultant at Liverpool Football Club

About

Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the sports industry. Skilled in Sports Psychology, Sports Coaching, Management & Executive Coaching. Track record of Innovation (www.thepfa-safetynet.com ) with a Master’s Degree in Sport & Exercise Psychology from Staffordshire University.

Presumably if he's capable of doing them for the #1 ranked club on the planet he's more than capable of doing it for a club like Aberdeen.

Do you REALLY want to keep humiliating yourself like this or can we just call it a day now?

So you’ve never heard him? Cool.

Think he will take a drop in wages to come to AFC?

* So you’ve never heard him? Cool.

** Think he will take a drop in wages to come to AFC?

* The fact he's worked steadily with clubs like Everton, Palace, and Liverpool gives him a resume that speaks for itself. You have some kind of contrary evidence that he's no good at his job? If you have info that counters the fact that he's good enough for the #1club on the planet then now's the time to reveal it. I'll bet Liverpool would like to hear it so they can stop pissing their money away. 

** Why do you suppose he's out of Aberdeen's price range?  You think he would price himself out of work?  Have you ever owned a business or even subcontracted? 

I see the answer to my question was a resounding no... fair enough. 

* The fact he's worked steadily with clubs like Everton, Palace, and Liverpool gives him a resume that speaks for itself. You have some kind of contrary evidence that he's no good at his job? If you have info that counters the fact that he's good enough for the #1club on the planet then now's the time to reveal it. I'll bet Liverpool would like to hear it so they can stop pissing their money away.

** Why do you suppose he's out of Aberdeen's price range? You think he would price himself out of work? Have you ever owned a business or even subcontracted?

I see the answer to my question was a resounding no... fair enough.

You think we could compete with the wages Liverpool pay? Cool. How much do you think we would need to pay him?

It never really occurred to me that we could just take staff from the number one ranked club in the world if we so wanted. Can’t believe we haven’t done it yet.

• Downvote 1

You think we could compete with the wages Liverpool pay? Cool. How much do you think we would need to pay him?

It never really occurred to me that we could just take staff from the number one ranked club in the world if we so wanted. Can’t believe we haven’t done it yet.

Compete with Liverpool?

Take staff from Liverpool?

You know what... I'm not even motivated to explain this to you any more. It's like spoon feeding a brain damaged infant. 

Maybe I'll get in touch with Rico to get me motivated. 

Of course, I'll have to compete with Liverpool for his services, eh? 

• Upvote 4

Changed your argument here cause you got outsmarted.

Again

• Upvote 1

Compete with Liverpool?

Take staff from Liverpool?

You know what... I'm not even motivated to explain this to you any more. It's like spoon feeding a brain damaged infant.

Maybe I'll get in touch with Rico to get me motivated.

Of course, I'll have to compete with Liverpool for his services, eh?

Have you never managed a business or subcontracted? Two clubs want a motivational speaker for the morning of the match. One can pay much more than the other. Which one do you think he goes to?

It’s like spoon feeding a brain damaged infant. You come across like you have some sort of homoerotic crush on the man which is clouding your thinking.

* Have you never managed a business or subcontracted?

** Two clubs want a motivational speaker for the morning of the match. One can pay much more than the other. Which one do you think he goes to?

*** It’s like spoon feeding a brain damaged infant. You come across like you have some sort of homoerotic crush on the man which is clouding your thinking.

* Yes... that's what I do for a living. I've also been hired as a consultant. You know who hasn't? Ever? You. 

**  :hysterical:  You think the role of  a sports psychologist is to be there on the morning/afternoon of a game? Because his job, you believe, is to go "FUCK THE HUNS!" Yeppers... that's super scientific. "Rico... we're going to need you here at 2:00pm on Saturday to give the speech from Braveheart!" :hysterical:

***  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

Do you know why companies hire outside consultants? 

Do you know how many hours are dedicated to actual consultation? I'll even give you this one... you can spend as little as one billable hour at a company per week.

Changed your argument here cause you got outsmarted.

Again

His argument is a series of fall back positions.

Here's a summary... 

BHL: "You're a 'cretin' to say he should be our manager."

Me : "I didn't say that."

BHL: "Then you're stupid to say he's the answer to all our problems"

Me: "I didn't say that." 

BHL: "Then you're an idiot to say he can motivate the players"

Me: "That's LITERALLY his job description. 

BHL: "Then how do you know he's any good?"

Me: "Because he's good enough for the #1 club in the world. 

BHL "Then how can we afford to steal him away from Liverpool, eh?"

Me:  :hysterical:

His argument is a series of fall back positions.

Here's a summary...

BHL: "You're a 'cretin' to say he should be our manager."

Me : "I didn't say that."

BHL: "Then you're stupid to say he's the answer to all our problems"

Me: "I didn't say that."

BHL: "Then you're an idiot to say he can motivate the players"

Me: "That's LITERALLY his job description.

BHL: "Then how do you know he's any good?"

Me: "Because he's good enough for the #1 club in the world.

BHL "Then how can we afford to steal him away from Liverpool, eh?"

Me: :hysterical:

He will say you're obsessed next. You think he'd get bored of the act considering it makes him look stupid every time.

He will say you're obsessed next. You think he'd get bored of the act considering it makes him look stupid every time.

At this point he's simply arguing for the sake of arguing. 

The smart thing to do would be to say, "Okay, well, I disagree... but you're entitled to your opinion, I guess." 

Instead... apparently I'm a homosexual.