Sign in to follow this  
Betty Swallicks

Livingston 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Zeus - what the fuck is your problem son? You've been against the whole the James Wilson Show thing from the start.

Connor Barron been pulled from the u18 Scotland squad. In with the first team for 3 games.

McWinless pulled Deano last week from the Scotland U19 squad, told him to get fit for the St Johnstone game then didn’t even bench him.

Out, despite living walking distance from the ground. Why anyone would pay £20+ to watch the pish that is served up week in week out, is beyond me. I'll be out on the gravel bike down Glentress/Innerleithen and I'll have a great day, unlike the virgins at the fitba.

Livingston 2 v 0 Aberdeen.

Out, despite living walking distance from the ground. Why anyone would pay £20+ to watch the pish that is served up week in week out, is beyond me. I'll be out on the gravel bike down Glentress/Innerleithen and I'll have a great day, unlike the virgins at the fitba.

take a hike then , CUNT

Jeff Winter?