Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Given we've heaps of defenders and defensive midfielders out how about this for an idea, play an attacking team and play these hammer throwing arseholes off the park?

Go with the team below and take the game to them, in reality we'll get Curtis Main filling the defensive forward role or Jon Gallagher doing whatever the f**k it is he's meant to do..

Lewis

Logan / Vyner

Considine

Devlin

Leigh

McLennan / McGinn

Ferguson

Campbell

Hedges

Wilson

Cosgrove

Given we've heaps of defenders and defensive midfielders out how about this for an idea, play an attacking team and play these hammer throwing arseholes off the park?

Go with the team below and take the game to them, in reality we'll get Curtis Main filling the defensive forward role or Jon Gallagher doing whatever the f**k it is he's meant to do..

Lewis

Logan / Vyner

Considine

Devlin

Leigh

McLennan / McGinn

Ferguson

Campbell

Hedges

Wilson

Cosgrove

He won't leave out Gallagher as he sees him as the Shinnie replacement and we don't do take the game to the opposition especially away from home unfortunately, it will be keep It tight for an hour and then hit them on the break or take pens

I know we're riddled with injuries but I think this is the worst we have consistently played in a very long time. Yes we beat Livi but we really were woeful to watch! I don't like this one striker up front, never have. It promotes this hoof ball after the compulsory 10 square passes across the back four. Definitely missing characters in the Hayes/McLean mould who thrived on driving at a player or two and don't treat the ball like a hot potato. I'd like to say if we beat Hearts then all is forgiven but if we beat Hearts with the standard of football we played against Livi I think it'll still be a galling experience. 

• Upvote 1

Lewis

Logan / Vyner

Considine

Devlin

Leigh

McLennan / McGinn

Ferguson

Campbell

Hedges

Wilson

Cosgrove

Vyner shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 he's hopeless. 

That, McLennan over McGinn and that's the starting line up i'd go with.

Not enough defenders in there for McInnes liking though so won't happen.

I know we're riddled with injuries but I think this is the worst we have consistently played in a very long time. Yes we beat Livi but we really were woeful to watch! I don't like this one striker up front, never have. It promotes this hoof ball after the compulsory 10 square passes across the back four. Definitely missing characters in the Hayes/McLean mould who thrived on driving at a player or two and don't treat the ball like a hot potato. I'd like to say if we beat Hearts then all is forgiven but if we beat Hearts with the standard of football we played against Livi I think it'll still be a galling experience. 

Absolutely but were still third in the league and one game away from a semi final. Says more about the standard in the league generally I think tbh.