Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Are you being serious?

Do you honestly believe that he would walk or wiggy would get rid?

FFS.

The thing is despite Milnes loyalty to the guy - which is rare in a lot of chairmen - the massive unrest in the stands and the alleged unease in the dressing room shows that you can’t just standby and watch the club be dragged down in the way it has. Deep down I think he’s now realised what a massive mistake he made in renewing his contract (ridiculous thing to have done) and if he doesn’t want to see the club struggling for the rest of the season which sadly looks like the case then he has to make a statement of intent and imo binning McInnes is what needs done as he’s clearly lost it

We had two fit central midfielders. One went off injured with 10 - 15 minutes to go. Who would you have taken on exactly?

Re - the Wilson substitution, Mcinnes couldn't wait to get Gallagher on.

Not a defender to go to a back 5. Our system was working. It was clearly a shite sub because it invited them on.

Correct about Gallagher. That useless cunt coming on put us down to 10 men.

The thing is despite Milnes loyalty to the guy - which is rare in a lot of chairmen - the massive unrest in the stands and the alleged unease in the dressing room shows that you can’t just standby and watch the club be dragged down in the way it has. Deep down I think he’s now realised what a massive mistake he made in renewing his contract (ridiculous thing to have done) and if he doesn’t want to see the club struggling for the rest of the season which sadly looks like the case then he has to make a statement of intent and imo binning McInnes is what needs done as he’s clearly lost it

Totally delusional - have you never seen wiggy take out his boris when waxing lyrical about McInnes?

Not a defender to go to a back 5. Our system was working. It was clearly a shite sub because it invited them on.

Correct about Gallagher. That useless cunt coming on put us down to 10 men.

Aye I'm not disagreeing with you about playing 5 at the back as that is fucking ridiculous but I still think Vyner was the correct sub, surely he could have filled in at centre mid for 10 - 15 minutes?