Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Both teams are that bad it could end up being about 4-4.

Struggling to pick a decent team.

I've got a spare ticket if anyone is looking.

Guest the shepherd

442 it is then tonight.....

Probably the team I would have picked so cant argue hope it plays as attacking as it looks, good to see Vyner and Gallagher benched

Probably the team I would have picked so cant argue hope it plays as attacking as it looks, good to see Vyner and Gallagher benched

and Main

it's a good a side that he could have picked i guess. Glad Wilson has a start at last. 

As long as they don't play too deep and knock long balls to Cosgrove then we'll have a chance.

As long as they don't play too deep and knock long balls to Cosgrove then we'll have a chance.

Why are you giving away McInnes' tactics ahead of time? 

If Levein reads this forum... 

2-0 Dons. Half time. 6-2 Hearts full time. MCinnes checked in to clinic at midnight for depression. Milne in at 6 in the morning with a bunch of flowers and chocolates saying don't worry Derek your jobs safe.

Usual shape, McLennan will play central like he did against the huns a couple of times last year I'd imagine

2-0 Dons. Half time. 6-2 Hearts full time. MCinnes checked in to clinic at midnight for depression. Milne in at 6 in the morning with a bunch of flowers and chocolates saying don't worry Derek your jobs safe.

Fuck that, we are winning this 1 0. Cosgrove pen.

Very unlike McInnes to not try to "match them physically". Hopefully we get the ball down and try play.

Why are you giving away McInnes' tactics ahead of time?

If Levein reads this forum...

Levein is the most negative old fashioned manager in Scotland. The long punt to the front man is all he has offered for 20 years.

Very unlike McInnes to not try to "match them physically". Hopefully we get the ball down and try play.

Hope so.

I imagine if it doesnt work and we get bullied then Mcinnes will be slaughtered for being naive and not matching them physically.

The fun of being a football manager.

Not that I'm against Wilson starting, would just love to know McInnes' rational behind it. Hasn't started a game this season/in ages yet punts him in for our biggest one yet.

Joe just took a knock against the post and has stayed down. Was it here or Easter Road he injured himself off the post last season?

Edited by TheRock

Not that I'm against Wilson starting, would just love to know McInnes' rational behind it. Hasn't started a game this season/in ages yet punts him in for our biggest one yet.

It's just classic McInnes. He knows by picking this team he avoids some criticism if we get beat.

Joe's on his feet again but not started warming up again yet. Looks like the gloves are going back on though

Edit: Aye, looks like he's okay

Edited by TheRock

Yeah same. Could be absolutely shite and thats largely down to McInnes not giving him minutes. Hopefully he does fine.