Sevco v Aberdeen

I don’t know, I’m not there. I would think not very well given its 4-0.

However given the injury situation and current form it’s entirely expected. Not really worth getting upset over.

4 players out from what is arguably our first choice 11 (not certain who DM views as first choice right back at the minute so possibly 5 if you accept Vyner being played "out of position"). Agree it is difficult to win, even draw with so many key players out. But sevco have Stewart playing ffs. No Kent. Barisic in who gets kept out of European games by Flanagan or fucking Andy Halliday. I stopped watching after the 3rd went in but its just embarrassing to go down with not a bit of fight.

How fucking shite are we that folk are saying at least it’s not 9 ?

We have a nutless manager who makes the Cowardly Lion aff The Wizard of Oz seem like John Matrix oot Commando. 

We have a group of mediocre players who have no bollocks. 

Is there another club in this league that would lie down to the Huns in this fashion?

McInnes should be done as of the final whistle. 

It's going to be like one of those public rapings that they enjoy doing in India*

11 players behind the ball, defending on the 18 yard line, and one or two 'counter-attacks' so sluggish it looks like everyone in a Dons shirt is wearing cement-filled wellies and carrying a piano.  

No shots on their goal. 

The stage is set for a 5 goal beasting, and a public outcry that public rapings like they enjoy doing in India** have to stop.

*The country

** Still the country

Why in the fuck did I not put money on this?

Fuck you, Kelt, you fucking dunce. 

Astonishingly, apart from the Motherwell result, the rest of the games have once again gone our way and the defeat doesn't look to have hurt us too badly league table wise (if you avoid looking at the goal difference column). 

But Hibs will have taken confidence from their last 2 results whilst ours, both team and supporters, is at rock bottom. As others have said.....it's just as well the other teams are every bit as shite as we are. It would actually be a great league if you took the arse cheeks out as you really couldn't say right now who would finish top or bottom

Is there something about Aberdeen and PIttodrie that changes players into non-performing also-rans. This season it looked like the squad was going to be one of the best for a while. When they arrive they all go on about what a great club it is and how much they like the atmosphere. Typical example is Wilson who seems to be in love with the place and is deliriously happy to be at Aberdeen.

Has it got to the stage where Aberdeen is now a benevolent rest home for has-been footballers in the twilight of their careers, happy to see out their contracts, or settle for being bought out before then.

And why do they get injured so easily?