Sevco v Aberdeen

Just got back home and I still can't believe what I've watched there. In 35 years of watching Pro football, near enough 1000 games, mainly involving Aberdeen and Newcastle that must be in the top 5 of utterly shithousery and cowardly performances I've ever seen.

Set our stall out from the off just to keep the score down and just let them take pot shots at our goal from outside the area. They get the penalty, score it and a total capitulation follows.

They scored their 3rd about 5 mins into the 2nd half and I reckon 25/30% of our crowd walked out. Don't blame them. We left after 70 mins and heard them winning the penalty and celebrate scoring it outside. Total apathy in the away end today, nor real anger and I always think that's worse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these clowns who thinks we're genuine relegation fodder cos we're not, I'm im also realistic to realise that 3rd is about as good as it's going to get but that was an absolute disgrace today.

I've never ever called for McInnes head. Don't particular rate him, but don't know who can come in and do better but it's becoming more and more obvious by the game and the total supporter apathy that his time here has just about run it's course.

Away end nowhere near full today. Huns away 3pm on a Saturday and loads of empty seats. The clever ones stayed away.

• Upvote 5

Just got back home and I still can't believe what I've watched there. In 35 years of watching Pro football, near enough 1000 games, mainly involving Aberdeen and Newcastle that must be in the top 5 of utterly shithousery and cowardly performances I've ever seen.

Set our stall out from the off just to keep the score down and just let them take pot shots at our goal from outside the area. They get the penalty, score it and a total capitulation follows.

They scored their 3rd about 5 mins into the 2nd half and I reckon 25/30% of our crowd walked out. Don't blame them. We left after 70 mins and heard them winning the penalty and celebrate scoring it outside. Total apathy in the away end today, nor real anger and I always think that's worse.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these clowns who thinks we're genuine relegation fodder cos we're not, I'm im also realistic to realise that 3rd is about as good as it's going to get but that was an absolute disgrace today.

I've never ever called for McInnes head. Don't particular rate him, but don't know who can come in and do better but it's becoming more and more obvious by the game and the total supporter apathy that his time here has just about run it's course.

Away end nowhere near full today. Huns away 3pm on a Saturday and loads of empty seats. The clever ones stayed away.

Totally agree 100% with this post.  There were so few of us left in the stadium at full time the police couldn't even be arsed holding us in.  A totally shameful performance. There wasn't even any of the usual needle that goes with a Rangers v Aberdeen fixture. I'd much rather lose 5-0 attempting to score at least 1 than roll over and get our bellies tickled like we did today.

Totally agree 100% with this post. There were so few of us left in the stadium at full time the police couldn't even be arsed holding us in. A totally shameful performance. There wasn't even any of the usual needle that goes with a Rangers v Aberdeen fixture. I'd much rather lose 5-0 attempting to score at least 1 than roll over and get our bellies tickled like we did today.

Wednesday night was the same, ambivalence

I think apathy in general is setting in with Scottish football fans it's not restricted to those that follow AFC. It was good for a few years with no huns but now they are back and strong (in Scottish football terms anyway) and it's clear we are back to the bad old days of a permanent two horse race. I think a lot of fans genuinely can't be fucked with all that again and will turn their backs on the game here.

I'm not defending McInnes far from it today was a total shambles but worth remembering we have taken a few poundings over the years at Ibrox we didn't win there for 26 years from 1991 to 2017. McInnes has managed 3 wins in 3 and a half years at snake mountain.

It doesn't excuse today or our shit form and style of play this season far from it. Just a bit of perspective as it's a ground that historically we rarely do well at. He has 3 wins and 5 defeats from 8 trips to Ibrox which overall isn't bad. I'd snap your hand off if you offered me 3 wins from our next 8 visits there. The huns are always bang up for it when we are the visitors.

I still think he's ran his course at AFC it's definitely all gone very stale. He must know that himself.

This sums it up for me, well said.

I think apathy in general is setting in with Scottish football fans it's not restricted to those that follow AFC. It was good for a few years with no huns but now they are back and strong (in Scottish football terms anyway) and it's clear we are back to the bad old days of a permanent two horse race. I think a lot of fans genuinely can't be fucked with all that again and will turn their backs on the game here.

This is spot on for me.

Just doesn’t seem any point now. We’ll likely finish third this season but it doesn’t really matter.

Games fucked up here. But why change it when the league has what it wants?

Lets not get too down on Scottish fitba just because of this (inevitable) result - its more of an analysis of Mcinnes` performance as a manager and tactician. He simply doesn`t have the ability unfortunately.

We need to resurrect the famous Dons fans determination to make the decision for the board. They have always caved in once the cash starts to dry up - vote with your feet and we will get the change we need for our club.

Lets not get too down on Scottish fitba just because of this (inevitable) result - its more of an analysis of Mcinnes` performance as a manager and tactician. He simply doesn`t have the ability unfortunately.

We need to resurrect the famous Dons fans determination to make the decision for the board. They have always caved in once the cash starts to dry up - vote with your feet and we will get the change we need for our club.

I think bar relegation this is the only thing that will see McInnes punted. 

When the money the club stands to lose by keeping him overtakes the money the club will lose by paying him off then it'll be a straightforward calculation for Milne. 

As those two factors converge McInnes' peg will become increasingly shoogly... unless there's a miracle and McInnes finds his balls before those two lines intersect.  

Spot on. The game's a bogey. 

Glad I went to bed...inevitable result...depressing.

This. The media can once again slaver over the likes of helicopter Sundays, old firm derbies, authorities glossing over sectarianism and the likes while completely ignoring the rest of the teams in Scotland.

It's amazing how many Sevco fans are reappearing now that they are certain that they are 'back' and they too are once again walking with that arrogant entitled swagger they had previously.

Sad days

This. The media can once again slaver over the likes of helicopter Sundays, old firm derbies, authorities glossing over sectarianism and the likes while completely ignoring the rest of the teams in Scotland.

It's amazing how many Sevco fans are reappearing now that they are certain that they are 'back' and they too are once again walking with that arrogant entitled swagger they had previously.

Sad days

• Upvote 1

Best bit a read was as long as they can get to sing there disgusting little songs (about Durrant and rickson) there happy. They really are spastics aren’t they, seen as there songs are about as low as you can get.bobbie sands etc

They really do live on there boris Johnson racist little bubble don’t they

Best bit a read was as long as they can get to sing there disgusting little songs (about Durrant and rickson) there happy. They really are spastics aren’t they, seen as there songs are about as low as you can get.bobbie sands etc

They really do live on there boris Johnson racist little bubble don’t they

Funny how they didn’t mention the slagging there support gave when the likes off cooper and Tommie burns passed,but to them that’s not the same apparently

LOL

That's our favourite against the tims along with the Jimmy Savile one. 

Give your vagina a wipe min.