Sevco v Aberdeen

I’m not even bothered that’s the sad thing.

I have given up moaning about deek so the happy clappers have won. If you think watching that utter shite is worthwhile then fair play.

To me it is not the results it is the utter dross football, complete lack of entertainment and the horrific brutal tactics and this has been the case since the start of last season

Not blaming the players it’s McInnes with his negative approach to every game

Thing is, he only started being negative against Celtic.

Then when the hun bastard abomination rebirth appeared in the top flight, he completely unnecessarily went ultra defensive against them.

Then he started doing it against Hearts and Hibs.

Then every other team in the league followed, rubber stamped in the game at St. Mirren this season.

Just get to fuck.

It's not just McInnes... these players are fucking nutless.

Derek has assembled a Shitbag XI to rival Tango's team of couldn't give a fuck ballbags.

Aluko and McDonald wouldn't look out of place in this side.

DM recruited them, so IMO its all him. Fucking clueless manager who will be happy to play second fiddle to the scum sisters. 

We have regressed year on year under him, but by fuck, we have seriously regressed this year. Make no mistake, if the rest of the league wasnt so fucking utterly mince, we would be kicking it near the bottom. 

Thing is, he only started being negative against Celtic.

Then when the hun bastard abomination rebirth appeared in the top flight, he completely unnecessarily went ultra defensive against them.

Then he started doing it against Hearts and Hibs.

Then every other team in the league followed, rubber stamped in the game at St. Mirren this season.

Just get to fuck.

Actually that's really what it feels like.

Did it start with the cup final we lost to Celtic in the last few minutes? Then it was the Levein approach creeping in.