Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic

StudeBaker, v for virgin and del Monte absolutely falling over themselves to say how much they hate me whenever I post. It’s tragic.

That’s because your a prick,stating the obvious after a horrible result knowing the lot of us are feeling the same way and looking for a reaction after another Erroneous statement

People were full of praise for the team that played against Motherwell and rightly so. I don’t see what the manager should have done instead as folk would just complain about changing a team and formation that works.

The players have shat it and we have no leaders in the team. Too many gutless players who don’t have the mental strength required. But that’s the market we operate in.

Your father, is quite correctly, fucking embarrassed by you. That is the size of it.

Guest milne_afc

This would make sense actuslly

Its mcinnes son isnt it?

He is prolific talking the same mince on Twitter too

I had that very thought today! He's a total dick.

When I read this I knew it was time to get rid. If this is his view then why the fuck did he not take the hun job, because he's a fucking coward obviously and he's happy maintaining Aberdeen in a state of mediocrity

IMG-20190928-182349.jpg

To be fair he is spot on with that assessment. The SFA and SPFL have contrived over the past 30 years to ensure a system exists where 2 clubs ( well 3 to be accurate) are allowed to become increasingly rich and increasingly powerful to the utter detriment of everyone else. Fgs one of them can die, a mythical phoenix club arise from the ashes and in well under 10 seasons can have overtaken everyone else bar Celtic and may even well do so this season.

The problem is that we don't compete with either of them now over 90 minutes. We have done so against sevco up until the end of last season (although it was never particularly pretty viewing) but we have been Celtic's bitches for what seems like forever now. Even with the utterly incompetent Deila in charge of them...ultimately we "Hibsed" it in a fashion even Hibs themselves would have been embarrassed at. I can take the arse cheeks beating us. I cannot countenance lying down and letting them tickle our belly though

Except he's not even competing with them over 90 minutes like he says we can. Not even 9 fucking minutes

Exactly. 

What he says is defeatist enough on its own, but the reality is even worse. 

But... he's going nowhere because his ambitions matches that of the club. 

AFC aspires to be nothing more than a second rate club in what is, at best, a third rate league. 

I

We have had a few experiments with formation vs celtic over the years man to man tied in with keeping scot brown quiet seemed one of the most succesfull

I would imaging playing two full back in centre mid who try and still play full back and playing 4 isolated forwards with no one in 10 yards of scott brown as a tactic will be binned for future matches 

celtic full backs running box to box with the ball and no Aberdeen players in 5 yds was a particular highlight,

6 Defenders start the game FOUR central midfielders on the bench Even if they aren't fit 2 should have been on after 10 mins and one should have replaced whoever was knackered sub the sub

Dean Campbell was need after 8 minutes it took 75 more for him to appear

Hard to defend the team buyt harder for the team to defend when they were so far back from celtic players

Agree up to a point but if we are relying on the likes of Campbell we are truly fucked. At ibrox he was so far out of this depth it was embarrassing and I genuinely cannot think of many examples of him having a real influence on a game. Maybe ibrox cup replay at a push. Bringing him on today would have changed nothing unfortunately.

Having a goalie as captain is a fucking stupid idea too.

Devlin and Logan are atrocious.

Thank fuck this game was on today meaning only half the weekend is ruined.