Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic

To be fair he is spot on with that assessment. The SFA and SPFL have contrived over the past 30 years to ensure a system exists where 2 clubs ( well 3 to be accurate) are allowed to become increasingly rich and increasingly powerful to the utter detriment of everyone else. Fgs one of them can die, a mythical phoenix club arise from the ashes and in well under 10 seasons can have overtaken everyone else bar Celtic and may even well do so this season.

The problem is that we don't compete with either of them now over 90 minutes. We have done so against sevco up until the end of last season (although it was never particularly pretty viewing) but we have been Celtic's bitches for what seems like forever now. Even with the utterly incompetent Deila in charge of them...ultimately we "Hibsed" it in a fashion even Hibs themselves would have been embarrassed at. I can take the arse cheeks beating us. I cannot countenance lying down and letting them tickle our belly though

The game has always only been about two clubs and we are back to the “glory days” of old firm title races. This is what everyone allegedly wants in the eyes of the likes of Doncaster etc.

Craig Bryson, a proper person coming onto the pitch (as a half time replacement), at least you can hear him," added McInnes. "He's talking, he's organising, but I think Celtic's efforts on Thursday night [2-1 win over Lazio] maybe had a bigger part to play than anything that we did in the second half."

Damning indictment on the rest of our players

Like I said in another thread, a squad with pea-sized hearts. Who’s to blame? The players, or the manager pitching them in?

We are now unfortunately back to the days of the ugly sisters second choice XI's being stronger than the rest of the league's first choice XI's.

Doesn't excuse the complete lack of bottle and desire from those playing in a red shirt today today but nevertheless it's a rather depressing and sobering thought.

Maybe the players feel the same.

Things might come to a head sooner rather than later.

McInnes is Milne’s man. As long as Milne is in charge he is safe, regardless of results.

However, the recent American investment and the increased involvement of Cormack might change the dynamic. I can’t see the American money men standing back and watching the team regress and more importantly the crowds dwindling. Kingsford is a pipe dream if we have crowds sub 10,000 - which is where we are headed.

Could be that Milne and McInnes are forced out.

A disgusting performance which spared us further embarrassment because Celtic were knackered after their exertions midweek.

But we were utterly atrocious.

Scotland must really have issues at CB if Devlin is getting a call up. He could have done better at 3 of the 4 goals. Get this cunt to fuck.

McLennan was also a disgrace. Given his chance again and he served up nothing. Absolutely gutless.

Logan, pish as per.

Gallagher, we'd be as well with Forrest Gump in the team. As all he does is run. There's no quality or end product there.

I believe he's lost the dressing room. His frustrations at the team not reaching expectations has turned them and a new voice and ideas is required.

• Upvote 2

A disgusting performance which spared us further embarrassment because Celtic were knackered after their exertions midweek.

Scotland must really have issues at CB if Devlin is getting a call up. He could have done better at 3 of the 4 goals. Get this cunt to fuck.

McLennan was also a disgrace. Given his chance again and he served up nothing. Absolutely gutless.

Logan, pish as per.

Gallagher, we'd be as well with Forrest Gump in the team. As all he does is run. There's no quality or end product there.

I believe he's lost the dressing room. His frustrations at the team not reaching expectations has turned them and a new voice and ideas is required.

The squad haven't been happy with the style of play he is peddling for the last 2 seasons. But he's too stubborn to listen to their thoughts.

• Site Sponsor

Logan, pish as per.

Absolutely bang on.

Echoes my rumblings to the Loon after the game - just with a lot more expletives.

I've never walked out of a game before HT. 

Unfortunately, the above statement is no longer true after today. As soon as the 4th went in, I just stood up and left. 

What a pathetic, apathetic and lacklustre 45 minutes of "football" that was. We gave their player far too much space and respect to overrun and pull us apart. 

Aberdeen really miss Shinnie type of player in the middle of the park to harass, motivate and stick a bloody foot in when we're being completely overrun. 

McInnes blaming the players, but its been like that for a long time now, it stem from his tactics.

Anyways, BOOOOOOO. Mcinnes oot

I've never walked out of a game before HT. 

Unfortunately, the above statement is no longer true after today. As soon as the 4th went in, I just stood up and left. 

What a pathetic, apathetic and lacklustre 45 minutes of "football" that was. We gave their player far too much space and respect to overrun and pull us apart. 

Aberdeen really miss Shinnie type of player in the middle of the park to harass, motivate and stick a bloody foot in when we're being completely overrun. 

McInnes blaming the players, but its been like that for a long time now, it stem from his tactics.

Anyways, BOOOOOOO. Mcinnes oot

Same here mate that’s the first time I’ve left at H/T too. Left the Scottish Cup Seni against them last year once the pen went in but other than that only ever left a game early (and by that I mean no more than 10 mins til end) on only 4/5 times since going to games but today really was a disturbing performance imo. Absolutely no desire in that team whatsoever

There’s no actual mannies at the club anymore. Just a team of poofters. Can’t imagine a team with Reynolds flood and robson would have allowed today’s shit show to occur.

I think this is a very much a truth. 

There are no grab-a-cunt-and-choke-him players in the squad, or very few. Taylor I think is happy to have a square go, but he's atrocious at football and should be nowhere near an Aberdeen team in the first place. 

This has been a recurring problem with Aberdeen sides for years, though. 

We do have a team of utter fuds. 

It was a strange game to be fair. Did have to be saving a compete embarrassment when it got to that stage, 10 men would not help but I would have respected a Simmie challenge.

Cracking interview if DM came out and said we were utter utter pish but at least we have decapitated Scott Brown.

Can pick apart individuals all we like but the set up against Celtic has been disgraceful for years. Its tactical suicide and the players know it.

Yep, the wingers job is to mark the full back, not beat them.

McLennan was brutal ( I left after the 3rd) however one of my mates pointed out that he had no positional sense and he was only concerned about where their left back was, that's all he did, follow their left back round the park. No attacking purpose at all, just man mark.